Sonya Collector's Edition-Problem With Wing

[Post New]by catmommy70 on Apr 26, 14 2:54 AM
Hi everyone. I've been playing the game on my ipad mini, and I didn't have any problems unti l I got to the bonus content. I'm stuck in that cave where the spider is, and when I try to put the wing down on the stones, nothing happens. I've tried putting it in every place in and around the stones with the same result, and now I'm wondering if there might be a glitch in the game.

If anyone else has had this happen, I'd love to have your help!

Thanks,
Tracy

Re:Sonya Collector's Edition-Problem With Wing

[Post New]by petitmiam on Apr 26, 14 3:34 AM
Yes, I'm getting the same thing. Sorry I haven't worked it out yet. I'm playing on iPad, hope we get a fix soon.

[Post New]by Dee60X on Apr 26, 14 4:26 PM
Having the exact same problem,no fix.help!

[Post New]by Dgage2011 on Apr 26, 14 4:39 PM
Same problem playing on iPad. Can't place the wing on the stones! Please fix so we can finish the game!

[Post New]by petitmiam on Apr 27, 14 1:17 PM
I just worked it out. I've restarted my iPad a few times closing game each time, but don't think that fixed it.

When you use two objects together, usually there is a choice, drag the object over or tap the object then tap the place where it is to go. I had tried dragging the wing over to no avail, wasn't until I tapped the wing then tapped the cogwheels (open the eye on the left) that it went where it was supposed to. Hope this helps. It took a night without much sleep due to work to make it click for me. Funny how we're so much cleverer on sleep deprivation.

Edited on 04/27/2014 at 1:26:44 PM PST

[Post New]by Dgage2011 on Apr 28, 14 3:08 PM
Yes! That worked for me! Tap the wing in the inventory, then select the eye to display the cog wheels. Tap on cog wheels on stone and the wing got put into place. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now I can finish the bonus game.

Go to: