Pet Store Sale

[Post New]by JirafaVanidosa on Apr 26, 14 8:46 AM
Hello,
when I go to the Pet Store( after last update), there is a sign "Sale" next to the green button "select new helper". When I click on it I see only my 2 pets ( I was lucky to buy the pegacorn during last offer), nothing more. Maybe this is a sale for players who have not bought the pegacorn last time? Someone also have this little red banner "Sale" at their Pet Store?

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

Re:Pet Store Sale

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Apr 26, 14 9:03 AM
Yes I also have acquired Pegahorn and do have Sale sign. I do believe it must be for Players who did not receive it at that time.

Mamacass14

[Post New]by Missljq on Apr 26, 14 9:15 AM
My pets are not available for help in my scenes since the new update. Also, in each scene, all the objects are just in the main area. Do not like the update at all!

dutch_piwi
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by dutch_piwi on Apr 26, 14 9:25 AM
Hmm, I still do not get the button 'Get new helper' in the pet store... I hoped to get the pegahorn!!!

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Apr 26, 14 10:31 AM
Nothing new going on in my "Pet Store" either.

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Apr 26, 14 10:34 AM
Or mine.
Question, is your sale still for $.99 US cash? Or are they finally letting people use game currency?

[Post New]by JirafaVanidosa on Apr 26, 14 11:15 AM
The fact is I have only red banner, telling "Sale" in my Pet Store next to the button "Select new helper" ( it`s just under the button "Edit name"), but I cannot see any proper sale at all and I cannot understand what it means. That`s why I came to the Forum.
Sorry for any confusion.

M1rAk0n
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by M1rAk0n on Apr 26, 14 11:32 AM
Im wondering if this is bugged=( I to have no sign of a "sale" or anything under change name of my pet.

I wish BF would pop in and confirm if this is supposed to be up or not.=(

~Erithan

(Please ignore bugged user name)

Edited on 04/26/2014 at 12:07:43 PM PST

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Apr 26, 14 12:24 PM
M1rAk0n wrote:Im wondering if this is bugged=( I to have no sign of a "sale" or anything under change name of my pet.

~Erithan

Erithan, I for one find your user name quite cute and unique, plus it brings me a smile Computer glitches happen. Please no more worries over it here!

M1rAk0n
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by M1rAk0n on Apr 26, 14 1:17 PM
NoFishToday wrote:
M1rAk0n wrote:Im wondering if this is bugged=( I to have no sign of a "sale" or anything under change name of my pet.

~Erithan

Erithan, I for one find your user name quite cute and unique, plus it brings me a smile Computer glitches happen. Please no more worries over it here!

Well actually it's a major bug back from when BF first started and were asking people to reg user names, what happened was where it said to enter your PW it mis-prgorammed it into your user name. Despite even talking to them way back then(and over the years) they said they couldn't fix it=(

Sooo not one I've ever used again or any variation, and Erithan is my normal user name on everything else. They did say they could transfer my games to my Fauna sphere account(which of course had the correct forum name for these same forums), however they wouldn't be able to transfer any of my CE's for some reason sooo no go. ><

Thanks though hehe=)

~Erithan, Please call me Erithan XD or Eri.

pardon any confusingness, very tired.

edit: awww lost my seahorse! ;-; but yay level up?

Edited on 04/26/2014 at 1:19:06 PM PST

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Apr 30, 14 10:03 AM
I don't have a sale and I've never been able to buy the Pegahorn. I've never spent money on a FTP but I would probably buy the Pegahorn if I had the opportunity.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 30, 14 3:47 PM
I have the sale sign in pet store. I was lucky to get in on the Pegacorn pet and quests.But all I can do in pet shop is switch between my two helpers. Another glitch that's all.

1506ebony
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by 1506ebony on Apr 30, 14 5:16 PM
M1rAk0n wrote:
NoFishToday wrote:

~Erithan

Well actually it's a major bug back from when BF first started and were asking people to reg user names, what happened was where it said to enter your PW it mis-prgorammed it into your user name. Despite even talking to them way back then(and over the years) they said they couldn't fix it=(

Sooo not one I've ever used again or any variation, and Erithan is my normal user name on everything else. They did say they could transfer my games to my Fauna sphere account(which of course had the correct forum name for these same forums), however they wouldn't be able to transfer any of my CE's for some reason sooo no go. ><

Thanks though hehe=)

~Erithan, Please call me Erithan XD or Eri.

pardon any confusingness, very tired.

edit: awww lost my seahorse! ;-; but yay level up?

Same thing happened to me...that's why I'm 1506ebony. I had to change my password on a lot of stuff because of it

dicomman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by dicomman on May 10, 14 2:26 AM
pegahorn, missed it is there a way i can get it.?? game play name poison..

Edited on 05/10/2014 at 2:27:29 AM PST

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on May 10, 14 8:05 AM
dicomman wrote:pegahorn, missed it is there a way i can get it.?? game play name poison..

dicomman,

Both BZ and BFG stated that Pegahorn quest will be back in future update. How long no one knows. It may 3 or more months.

Mamacass14

Go to: