Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Strange thing in friends' area

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 26, 14 1:12 PM
Today while clicking through my friends to see who was next to send to I clicked too fast or clicked somewhere on the screen that I shouldn't have. I say this because all of a sudden everyone I had ever sent something to had a gifted banner across their avatar.

At first I panicked, thinking that the game sent out all my inventory willy-nilly. I got out of the friends' area, went back in and everything was as it should be.

I'm curious now if there is a way for us to make the friends' request area show whom we've sent items to or not. That would be a cool feature. Has anyone been able to reproduce this?

You could go in everyday and only gift to those who have not received anything from you. Of course this would only work with people who have many, many friends, else you wouldn't need the feature.

...hmm, of course what happens once you gift everyone at least once? Guess it wouldn't work....

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Strange thing in friends' area

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Apr 26, 14 1:30 PM
Amerzone wrote:Today while clicking through my friends to see who was next to send to I clicked too fast or clicked somewhere on the screen that I shouldn't have. I say this because all of a sudden everyone I had ever sent something to had a gifted banner across their avatar.

At first I panicked, thinking that the game sent out all my inventory willy-nilly. I got out of the friends' area, went back in and everything was as it should be.

I'm curious now if there is a way for us to make the friends' request area show whom we've sent items to or not. That would be a cool feature. Has anyone been able to reproduce this?

You could go in everyday and only gift to those who have not received anything from you. Of course this would only work with people who have many, many friends, else you wouldn't need the feature.

...hmm, of course what happens once you gift everyone at least once? Guess it wouldn't work....

I had that glitch you mentioned. The only people who weren't marked as having been gifted for the day were the ones who wanted things I didn't have.

After I stopped hyperventilating, I checked my inventory (to see if I still had anything left LOL) and when I returned to the friends area everything was normal.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Re:Strange thing in friends' area

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 26, 14 1:53 PM
Lol, I had the same response

Go to: