debgerard
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

How can I make a totally new game?

[Post New]by debgerard on Apr 26, 14 8:57 PM
I tried to make a new game but it still brought up my old one with same name. I want to make one brand new and my daughter likes it and wants to make her own too, but it won't let me start a new house I have a level 13 house now.

Do I have to wait til I level 15 to buy a new one for her or what?

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

Re:How can I make a totally new game?

[Post New]by Valkara on Apr 26, 14 9:33 PM
Does your daughter just want to decorate a particular house, or play the whole game herself? The only way I can think of for her to do that is if she had her own Big Fish Games account so she can start her own game from scratch. This is something you should ask customer service about, though.

girlgotgame
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

Re:How can I make a totally new game?

[Post New]by girlgotgame on Apr 27, 14 9:16 AM
You can buy a new house at any time, within the same game, if you have enough money. Generally, it's a good idea to have twice the amount of money you need for the next house, so you will still have money to use to continue to furnish the old house, as well as get a start on the new one.

If you have only one home now, your new house purchase will be the cheapest it will ever be in this game, so now is the time--if you have the funds.

If you do not have the funds, build equity in the house you have by filling it with stuff--even stuff you don't want. (You can always sell it later.)

If you buy furniture you don't want and then put it into storage, your daughter will be able to use it in the new house with out paying for it.

If you don't have enough money to buy a new house for your daughter, you can let her start to pick out furniture, and let that furniture add to the equity/cash in your current home. Then, when you buy the new home, move those things into storage, and let her take them for her house. Of course, nothing taken through storage will count for a task in her new home. Only items you buy for that task count for the task. but she can have the fun of decorating, using those items.

Go to: