msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

frustrated to no end

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Apr 27, 14 6:08 PM
I am so ready to quit on this game!!!! spending to much time running in circles , not getting what I need even when I push the "find" button, to make matters worse , once you get to a point where you've busted booty to get there you have to spend a few more weeks trying to get all the bow figureine things ,only to find out , you need to get more ,..... this game is history for me ...

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:frustrated to no end

[Post New]by salsaz on Apr 27, 14 6:51 PM
There's lots of people that agree with you. Me for one.

sanzi19
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by sanzi19 on Apr 27, 14 7:13 PM
Me for two

But still playing. Why? Shoot me i dont know

Edited on 04/28/2014 at 4:26:28 AM PST

msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Apr 27, 14 9:28 PM
ammo's to expensive & this is free torture but free to an extent

Edited on 04/27/2014 at 11:11:45 PM PST

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Apr 27, 14 10:30 PM
Yes, someone please tell me, why are we doing this to ourselves? I have better things to do with my time but here I am still going around in circles!!!

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Apr 28, 14 3:29 AM
Circles & a game as slow as wet molasses trying to run uphill. Ages between moving back from one scene to another, 2 minute freezes every so often.

Tonight is history for me.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Apr 28, 14 4:23 AM
Great minds think alike, i've just written my goodbye speech lol.....Enough is enough for the sake of sanity.
The enjoyment has gone and it has become a daily grind......I have enough of that at work, this was for a while an escape from reality, but given the Bow Figurine and Six Paw, I think I quite like reality.

msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Apr 28, 14 8:31 PM
omg , I can't quit !! i'm addicted ,,, this game is a drug ,it's addicting& haed to kick, cause I find myself thinking "maybe next spin" or maybe I will get that "whatever is needed { this time ,...

Go to: