gerl2
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Piggy egg contest

[Post New]by gerl2 on Apr 29, 14 5:03 AM
Good morning all

I won my piggy egg in a contest last week and since I just got one, I decided to have a contest so I can give it away.
]
What is your least favorite HOS and Why?

Edited on 04/29/2014 at 5:03:47 AM PST

FlWrestle
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Re:Piggy egg contest

[Post New]by FlWrestle on Apr 29, 14 8:47 AM
I find the Mirrors very frustrating. The "note", and fork are really hard to see, and the mirror itself is so dark, it obscures whatever's hiding in it. But the fact that they call a violin bow a "fiddle stick" really drives me bats. Fiddlesticks are wooden sticks (like chopsticks) which are bounced rhythmically against the fiddle strings while they are being played.

Mark i216,958

[Post New]by milliemaltese on Apr 29, 14 11:42 AM
I do very well every place except the Fire Fountain. I know to look in the Phoenix, and I can usually find the corkscrew, but there's always SOMETHING that just eludes me. It's the only HOS I do just to get it over with. Kit

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 29, 14 11:47 AM
I don't want the pig egg but may I add my 2 cents?

Mirrors is my least favorite too. I have only gotten all of the items before the timer runs down 4 times and I'm on level 22.

I think it's because everything looks so small to me and it's very cluttered. It's hard to click quickly on some of the items.

Alex_Gordon
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Alex_Gordon on Apr 29, 14 11:58 AM
The worst HOS for me is "Broken Well". Why? Objects in there are SO big that it is almost impossible not to see them, and this is boring, don't you think? Hidden objects scenes exist for us to seek, not mindlessly poke, I guess. But this is maybe only my opinion

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 29, 14 12:03 PM
Alex, that is very true but after doing 1000 of the same 16 HO scenes I just want to be finished as quickly as possible and I could probably click on half of the items correctly if my eyes were closed, lol. But you're right, at first you want that challenge.

gerl2
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by gerl2 on Apr 29, 14 12:47 PM
The Winner is WRESTLE

Why I chose Wrestle... I had the same issues with mirrors.

I will be sending egg tomorrow

Thanks all and wished I had enough piggy eggs to give everyone.

Alex_Gordon
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Alex_Gordon on Apr 29, 14 12:47 PM
Amerzone wrote:Alex, that is very true but after doing 1000 of the same 16 HO scenes I just want to be finished as quickly as possible and I could probably click on half of the items correctly if my eyes were closed, lol. But you're right, at first you want that challenge.

Yes, Amerzone, you are totally right and I agree with you. I'm on lvl 22 now and feel kind of dizzy after all this *useless* work...Bow Figurine is disgusting, creature in the Paws is cute, but I almost hate him too))) All I do now is try to compete with my friends and myself in these pestering HOS and hope that challenge heal me from MC-apathy

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 29, 14 5:00 PM
Congratulations Wrestle!!

....smiling and nodding to Alex

Go to: