Please post your TECH ISSUES for Atlantis Adventure here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Apr 30, 14 12:37 AM
A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Edited on 04/30/2014 at 8:34:32 AM PST

Quasi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

Re: Please post your TECH ISSUES for Atlantis Adventure here

[Post New]by Quasi on Apr 30, 14 2:06 AM
Thanks pond
my problem is all i get is a loading then a white screen with the version number at the bottom no game is there any way u or anyone can help, im windows vista

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Apr 30, 14 3:15 AM
I too only get the white screen - and it only opens in window mode. Is that intentionally done?

There were one or two other games in the past that I couldn't play. Who knows why. I use Win7, btw.

machamc
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by machamc on Apr 30, 14 7:19 AM
I am using the latest version of Windows 8 and have made sure that Internet Explorer is updated and checked that the Flash Player is working and Active X Filtering is off as directed by Adobe but every time I try to start this game, I am told over and over to install the latest version of Flash Player. I can gono farther. I have been able to play the game in the online version! What is wrong with this game????????????

[Post New]by philanna3827 on Apr 30, 14 8:29 AM
I tried to play the game but a box comes up and tells me to download the Adobe Flash player which I already have Adobe Flash player 13 Active X. What's up?

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Apr 30, 14 8:34 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by biscuitsmama on Apr 30, 14 4:06 PM
machamc wrote:I am using the latest version of Windows 8 and have made sure that Internet Explorer is updated and checked that the Flash Player is working and Active X Filtering is off as directed by Adobe but every time I try to start this game, I am told over and over to install the latest version of Flash Player. I can gono farther. I have been able to play the game in the online version! What is wrong with this game????????????

DITTO!!!

mikul
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by mikul on Apr 30, 14 4:59 PM
Me too!

Sizzy
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by Sizzy on Apr 30, 14 8:33 PM
Yep me too!
When I try to start the game it tells me I need Flash Player's latest version. I go to Adobe's website to get the latest version and it tells me I have it.

hagglebag
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by hagglebag on May 1, 14 4:25 AM
Exactly the same for me. I have windows 8.1 and on going to adobe to update I am told that I have the latest update.

[Post New]by gunnhoneydew on May 1, 14 9:27 AM
it tells me my flash player needs update. it will not play have all updates

[Post New]by AsparagusPie on May 1, 14 11:27 AM
I have the same problem - have Windows 8 and Flash Player but can't play the game. Obviously this is not a new problem and should have been fixed before offering it to your members. Frustration we don't need. Advise,plse.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on May 1, 14 11:36 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to see that several of you are having problems playing the game due to a necessary Flash player update.

We are currently looking into this issue and if the update doesn't help to get the game working, I definitely recommend contacting our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. One of our Reps would be happy to look into that on your behalf.

I apologize for the inconvenience and I hope this gets cleared up quickly.

bfgWendwater

nanciq
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by nanciq on May 1, 14 2:58 PM
Same issue with Flash. Hopefully Tech people figure it out soon.

Re: flash play issue

[Post New]by susanj64 on May 4, 14 6:41 PM
Hi, I was having the same problem.

I changed my default internet browser to firefox. I as again asked to install the flash player, but this time after the installation the game played.

Hope this helps

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on May 6, 14 11:30 AM
Thanks for that helpful update on this issue susanj64! I'm glad to see that making Mozila Firefox your default browser cleared up the Flash issue so you could play the game.

If this works for anyone else, please feel free to post about the outcome here in the tech thread.

Thanks!

bfgWendwater

[Post New]by AsparagusPie on May 7, 14 11:53 AM
I am still waiting for this problem to be fixed - any news on progress? Plse advise.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on May 7, 14 4:05 PM
Hey AsparagusPie,

At this time, we don't have any information on a fix your your particular issue. If you would like to troubleshoot this please contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. One of our Reps can look into this for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgWendwater

grouchypants
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by grouchypants on Jun 3, 14 8:36 AM
Ditto on the flash player problem.Im not changing browser. O well I play this game elsewhere anyway.

[Post New]by flounder402 on Jun 13, 14 4:59 AM
I am stuck on level 55, it is not clickable. I have played level 54 multiple times, won the level and clicked continue, but it still only shows where level 55 has the column of light, but is not clickable. Any suggestions?

Go to: