[Post New]by mohan73 on Apr 30, 14 12:57 AM
when does new update for pc come?

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Re:new update for pc

[Post New]by cat52 on Apr 30, 14 4:56 AM
Good question: I for one am heartily sick of Valentine's Day.

[Post New]by MrsSchrute on Apr 30, 14 6:22 AM
Drats, I was hoping this meant there was an update.
I'm dying to know what all these bronze keys are for!

[Post New]by spooky831956 on Apr 30, 14 9:07 AM
The bronze keys are supposedly used to open treasure chests. maybe we'll get that update by Christmas!

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Apr 30, 14 9:22 AM
It'll be nice to see a new update and find out about those keys... am very curious about them myself. But I can't complain about having V day special still going on - I get gifts and hearts and more of those bronze keys I'm sure we'd all love we got so many of at some point... Would you rather play without any special? At least V day is still on!
(& I sure hope pc gamers will be enjoying the next Christmas special)

snavenasus
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by snavenasus on Apr 30, 14 3:42 PM
I am quite happy to keep the valentine;s update as the next one is rubbish. Hubby has it on his android tablet and I am getting far more useful stuff from cupid than he gets.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on May 1, 14 2:26 PM
Hey Everyone

At this time, we're waiting for an update from the devs to fix this issue. We are pushing as hard as we can to get that for you all.

However, updates on progress for that have yet to be released to the Forum Mods, so we're unable to get more information for all of you. As soon as we do know more, we will let everyone know. We're hoping for a fix as soon as possible too.

Thank you for understanding.

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by mariabones on May 3, 14 11:03 AM
This new Farm Up is horrible, I am really sorry i updated . I started a new game because I thought it would be better! All the orders coming in are two or three levels ahead of when the product is availabe to me.. Very frustrating to me . I don't minf the valentines Day Cupid. Really speeds up the collections achievement. Just syrachronize the products with the levels.

twitch71
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by twitch71 on May 6, 14 1:04 AM
i am on level 45 and i am getting a bit bored collecting stars to get upto level 55 it feels like it taking forever to get there i have 8366 broze keys that i cart do anything with them, i hope the update would come soon.

[Post New]by Kn1ckn4m3 on May 10, 14 5:10 PM
As long as Cupid keeps paying his rent on the rooftop he can stay as long as he likes. Not quite to the top level yet but am mainly just stockpiling for when an update come along. Just keeping enough silver to plant.

Go to: