baymerlou
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Yellow Flowers

[Post New]by baymerlou on Apr 30, 14 8:55 AM
In level 11 we can collect blue and red flowers, anyone know where we can build up on the yellow flowers?

Blue gives max mana
Red speed boost
Yellow 4 extra products (food, wood, stone, etc)

MammawJo
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

Re:Yellow Flowers

[Post New]by MammawJo on Apr 30, 14 12:10 PM
Just collect as you go. You get more flowers in the alternate level and also artifact parts. In Hero levels, you get more flowers. I've played thru level 25 and have a stockpile of potions...hardly ever needed them to get gold, except in later hero levels. Also if you replay a level, it gets u more flowers.

simhaup1
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by simhaup1 on Apr 30, 14 8:55 PM
MammawJo wrote:Just collect as you go. You get more flowers in the alternate level and also artifact parts. In Hero levels, you get more flowers. I've played thru level 25 and have a stockpile of potions...hardly ever needed them to get gold, except in later hero levels. Also if you replay a level, it gets u more flowers.

Did you finish the whole game Mammaw? I'm lost on the achievments.

MammawJo
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by MammawJo on May 2, 14 1:14 AM
No, I haven't finished it. I got so bored with it that by level 25, I'd had enough. It's one thing to play a level a few times to figure out strategy & then get gold; but multiply that by 3 for each level....I had over 20 of each potion and some flowers still in stock. It just seemed so redundant.

Although, in defense of the game, I did rush through the demo. So when I got the full version, I continued thru level 14, then started completely over and took my time with the story and instructions and played the Hero levels too. Might be why I got so bored with it. I'm sure I'll dive back into one day soon. It drives me crazy not finishing a game. lol

Which achievements do you need help with?

Edited on 05/02/2014 at 1:16:00 AM PST

baymerlou
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by baymerlou on May 2, 14 3:23 PM
Thanks for your answers I was just hoping there was a certain level that had all yellow flowers to quickly build up on like the Level 11 that gives up blue and red flowers.

MammawJo
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by MammawJo on May 3, 14 8:55 AM
I don't remember the first level # that offers all 3 flowers, but if you replay it, it will give you more flowers. Just pick the ones you want, restart, repeat until you have what you need.

KLisaWil
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by KLisaWil on May 24, 14 4:08 PM
on level 5 alternate you can collect 4

Go to: