Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Apr 30, 14 10:42 AM
is there going to be a walkthrough for this game? I am stuck have 2 out of 3 stars. acquired the lever which I thought would go into the crane where I got the oil for the axe but now it does not show the magnifying glass to put the lever in there and the map does not show me where I need to go. so I need help
tyvm

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by glendalekid on Apr 30, 14 5:19 PM
Same problem I am having. The Hint Button also stopped working.

[Post New]by MarcyLV on May 1, 14 12:09 AM
I am stuck have 2 out of 3 stars. acquired the lever which I thought would go into the crane where I got the oil for the axe but now it does not show the magnifying glass to put the lever in there and the map does not show me where I need to go. so I need help

I had the same thing and watched a you tube video that showed the lever being used on the crane so I started over and put the lever there BEFORE I got the bottle, oil and axe. Glitch in game that the bottle shuts down access to the crane.

duostar2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by duostar2 on May 1, 14 11:57 PM
Have same problem with the game..now I have the lever, I can,t get into the machine to install it, also the hint button has stopped working.

[Post New]by psmoretti on May 2, 14 6:23 PM
I/m in the same situation. No hints available so I'm stumped. Looks like I won't buy this game!

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on May 3, 14 10:46 PM
I checked the You Tube video and it was merely a real time game play for about 9 minutes, not a walkthrough. I searched for "walkthrough" not just the game title. When I searched Yahoo for a walkthrough, there was a site listed which my security system said was Malware. Just be careful.

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by kdreetz on May 9, 14 7:49 PM
Same thing happened to me. Glad to know I'm not going crazy!

[Post New]by quietclayer on Jun 16, 14 11:33 AM
Really glad to know I'm not the only one with problems with this game.

cherylt928
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by cherylt928 on Jul 4, 14 8:55 PM
Anyone know if there are even any plans to have a walkthrough drafted? I would love to have one for at least the purposes of being able to find all the collectibles that I can't find... (leaves, coins, cameos & flasks...)

Seems like a good enough game, but I am also unsure as to if I would perhaps need a SG to advance if I come across some obstacle that can't be completed by using the hint button.

Happy 4th to all!

[Post New]by jacory on Sep 24, 14 3:26 PM
I can't figure out how to move the rain cloud. Is it the small rain cloud or the big one??? and how do I get it to move????

Go to: