Mexicana:Deadly Holiday

[Post New]by TEXANNA11 on Apr 30, 14 2:36 PM
I'm in the firey wasteland and cannot figure out what to melt so that I can put it in a mould. Anyone know this answer

Re:Mexicana:Deadly Holiday

[Post New]by lissymoo on May 4, 14 2:31 AM
I'm having the same problem.. ..I put the iron rod into the mould and then placed it onto the side of the fire pit ..keep pressing the hint button and it circles round the mould and the ladle but cannot pour it into the mould .This is very frustrating and annoying..

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:Mexicana:Deadly Holiday

[Post New]by Bartsister on May 9, 14 1:08 PM
I just finished this task and so I thought I'd post and see if I can try and help. I have to say this is a most unique forging exercise and not what we typically do in these kinds of metal working situations! It took a fair bit of tinkering to figure this out

What we are doing here is more of a repair job than a creation of a new item.

If you dig around in the ore bins next to the lava creature, you should be able to pick up a piece of ore. This is what you will melt in the ladle at the fire pit to the right of the lava man.

After you place the mold next to the fire pit, you will need to place both the iron rod and the red knob into the mold. After those two items are placed, then you can pour the melted ore into the mold and repair the broken lever.

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

Go to: