7th Day Bundles

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

7th Day Bundles

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on May 1, 14 12:18 AM
Today is the 7th day bundle awards. Curious what everyone got....

I received a Moon Fell Soup (increase max energy)

Not bad for just logging in everyday

Re:7th Day Bundles

[Post New]by jeanieweanie on May 1, 14 6:00 AM
Got a bundle of building supplies

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on May 1, 14 6:05 AM
I got a bowl of soup too

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on May 1, 14 6:24 AM
I must have missed a day (probably during the Found spring special), because I got the sixth day one today. We'll see what tomorrow brings!

jody999
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by jody999 on May 1, 14 7:12 AM
I also received a bag of building supplies. Was definitely hoping for a food item.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on May 1, 14 8:20 AM
I got a bundle of Special Items: Ancient Bronze Coins, Ran's Travel Guide, Ironhoof's Pieces of Eight and Bluebird Music Box. A sweet little bundle. All that just for showing up everyday!

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on May 1, 14 8:24 AM
I just received a bundle of resources. I wish I received your Mpendo, I can always need special items. hehe.

Congratulations everyone on getting your bundles.
Mamacass14

[Post New]by JDs_Grandma on May 1, 14 9:28 AM
I'm glad to see that so many of you got some nice bundles. When I went to open mine I saw a treasure chest with the number 1 inside and then it disappeared. I looked in the bundles tab in my inventory and there was nothing there! Did I do something wrong? Is it a glitch in the game? Maybe it means I have a surprise coming. Did this happen to someone else?

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on May 1, 14 11:09 AM
JDs_Grandma wrote:I'm glad to see that so many of you got some nice bundles. When I went to open mine I saw a treasure chest with the number 1 inside and then it disappeared. I looked in the bundles tab in my inventory and there was nothing there! Did I do something wrong? Is it a glitch in the game? Maybe it means I have a surprise coming. Did this happen to someone else?

Grandma,

If you log in every day for 6 days and it was check off and there was no bundle in your bundle tab, I would send a report to BFG tech support. They may able to help you.

Mamacass14

Zevah4
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Zevah4 on May 1, 14 11:32 AM
I didn't get anything in my bundles, but I did get 5 crystals. I need 7 to buy a goblin worm LOL!

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on May 1, 14 11:57 AM
Zevah4 wrote:I didn't get anything in my bundles, but I did get 5 crystals. I need 7 to buy a goblin worm LOL!

Zevah4,

Crystals. You lucky dog, you. Now that a cache that I can sink my teeth into. Congrats on achieving bundle.

Mamacass14

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on May 1, 14 12:28 PM
Zevah4 wrote:I didn't get anything in my bundles, but I did get 5 crystals. I need 7 to buy a goblin worm LOL!

The special items will only appear in the bundles tab is there is a multiple (like specials or building supplies). If you receive those, then click on them in bundles they will separate and the individual items go into your inventory.

Hope that explanation makes sense

[Post New]by robingranny59 on May 1, 14 4:49 PM
It was my 6th day yesterday but so far 7th day bundle hasn't shown up, when does it appear. Is it a certain time of day?

just wondering
hope it comes soon

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on May 1, 14 7:10 PM
robingranny59 wrote:It was my 6th day yesterday but so far 7th day bundle hasn't shown up, when does it appear. Is it a certain time of day?

just wondering
hope it comes soon

Robingranny,

You should have received within 10 mins of being on game today. You might gotten moonfell soup or crystal which will not show on your bundle tab. If you got bundle which was either resources or consumables, It will show in bundle tab. Moonfell soup will be in food tab and if you know how many crystals you had before you signed in, check it out if you have more.

If you check all that and you did not receive anything. Send a report to BFG Tech support.

Hope that helps.
Mamacass14

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

[Post New]by meinaz on May 1, 14 8:46 PM
Thanks for posting this. I wasn't going to log in today, because I knew I wouldn't have enough energy. Forgot about the bundle. I got 5 crystals.

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on May 1, 14 8:50 PM
I got the "power up" bundle on day 7 (today). But, I think what is going to happen, is they will mix up the bundles, and next week I'll get the building supplies, or something else that's in the mix. Just my guess

I kept track of all we got days 1 through 6, and it totaled $2,300 bolgins, and 210 stars.

All in all, a very nice gift for just logging in daily! Thanks BZ!

Edited on 05/01/2014 at 8:58:00 PM PST

dutch_piwi
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by dutch_piwi on May 1, 14 9:29 PM
I got the building supplies too Don't need them: need crystals or max energy to get the Enchantress figure, the horrible tea, the Djinn of Time...Ugh!

arwen777
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by arwen777 on May 1, 14 10:01 PM
I also got 5 crystals. These gifts are such a good idea!

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on May 2, 14 12:19 AM
How do you know what your gifts are? :-( I've logged in every day, and it shows I've gone to level 2 but it didn't visibly show what I'd received. I went into my inventory and I do have 4 soups (I think I had 2 from Leidici's quest) - so maybe it just went in automatically?

I've also read somewhere, that if you don't log in for the full 7 days, you have to start from scratch with 7 consecutive days to get your gifts. Anyone else read that or have I made it up??

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on May 2, 14 4:56 AM
Luckypool wrote:How do you know what your gifts are? :-( I've logged in every day, and it shows I've gone to level 2 but it didn't visibly show what I'd received. I went into my inventory and I do have 4 soups (I think I had 2 from Leidici's quest) - so maybe it just went in automatically?

I've also read somewhere, that if you don't log in for the full 7 days, you have to start from scratch with 7 consecutive days to get your gifts. Anyone else read that or have I made it up??

Whatever you get for the 7th day gift does go into your inventory. It'll only appear in the bundles if what you won is a grouping of something (building supplies, etc..).

If they treat Awakenings daily log-in awards similarly to how the developers treat their other game, then yes, if you don't log in every day you restart at day 1.

Go to: