bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 1, 14 12:29 AM
Once upon a time, an evil witch grew tired of the darkness and jealousy that festered in her bitter soul. Unbetrothed and desiring to wed a prince, the witch grew more envious by the day of the beautiful princesses to whom all the princes were engaged. One day, the witch vowed that all who rejected her affections should be turned into frogs, and she cast a spell that transformed all the princes in the land! Return the bewitched to their brides, cure the spell with the kiss of love and restore the happily-ever-afters to your most beloved fairytales in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune!

Re:Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on May 1, 14 7:44 AM
So happy to see so many reviews for this game. Not just because I like to see many different types of reviews for any game, but because this game deserved better than to be shoved off on the side to a soft release.

Shaman Games have done a wonderful job of bringing us something truly different, this will appeal to many jaded players.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on May 1, 14 8:48 AM
Love it !

Charming, chock full of whimsy, cute, fun, funny, beautiful graphics, colorful, zany in a nice way, and an interesting story that makes you want to know what's going to happen next. Couldn't buy this game fast enough. Wish more games such as this one would come along.

Sept24
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by Sept24 on May 7, 14 1:01 PM
What a fun little adventure/lite game. Big appreciation to Shaman for their unique and fun adventure games. Namariel Legends: Iron Lord, Dreamscapes: The Sandman, Fall of the New Age and now this little gem. More please!!!!!

geninfo4
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by geninfo4 on May 7, 14 4:20 PM
this is the first time that I have seen this game from BFG. how did some of you play this from them before today!!????? and what is with the facts that this is not a complete or watered down version of the platinium version????? I have downloaded the demo and I really like the graphics humor, etc. so when will I buy?? not until I hear back from BFG that there will be a complete game! Gen

Sept24
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by Sept24 on May 7, 14 4:28 PM
I also have not purchased it yet as I want to make sure it is complete and if buying the CE elsewhere might not be a better idea. If this game is really just super short I would still use a coupon or buy on sale, but also I wonder how much more we get when we buy the CE version elsewhere. If it were also a short bonus chapter it might not be worth paying a extra..

kpajak
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by kpajak on May 8, 14 7:03 AM
I loved this game! Different, fun, mini games were great fun, would love to see more of these, it actually felt like a CE,!

[Post New]by squirrel75 on May 10, 14 1:31 PM
Apparently there is another version titled "Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune Platinum Edition". Why hasn't BFG released that version?

pcpat923
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by pcpat923 on May 19, 14 5:21 PM
Only 2 frogs to help and not 4. There is more to the story as well I suspect. Funny and cute. Puzzles were easy except for the last Rotate the Maze which I put up a separate Spoiler Solution. Would have preferred the Platinum version, however, not available on BFG. Is okay. Enjoyed the game.

Thank you devs for the hard work, great graphics, music and very fun story line. More games like this, please BFG-- with difficult puzzles would be fantastic for gamers who prefer more challenge. Enjoy!

Go to: