bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 1, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune forum

[Post New]by lilian41 on May 2, 14 4:23 AM
I can not buy this game. Why?

Edited on 05/02/2014 at 4:24:37 AM PST

[Post New]by ShamanG_Support on May 2, 14 6:01 AM
Dear Lilian,
This title will be available very soon. We apologize for this inconvenience. Unexpected error occurred, as the release date for this game is expected on May 7th.
Once more sorry for such delay. You'll be able to play full version of "Witch's Pranks" in 5 days.

Best regards,
Shaman Games Support Team

[Post New]by Bettyelou on May 3, 14 4:33 PM
Liked what I saw of the game. Hope the new release will work better than the one I got. I will buy it if it does.

wyebank
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by wyebank on May 7, 14 3:18 PM
Fabulous game, good length and really funny. I thought it had ended half way through but there was another long chapter. Just had a slight problem with curser running slow but did not spoil my enjoyment. The developers of this game have some imagination. Five stars from me.

sam1am07
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by sam1am07 on May 9, 14 3:52 PM
wyebank, how many frogs did you save? I only saved 2 then it ended. The game seemed to be quite short to me.

[Post New]by CocoaLover on May 30, 14 10:01 PM
I'm with sam1am07. I thought the game ended abruptly, after saving only two frogs. It felt unfinished. If I had know this when I did the trial version of the game, I would not have purchased. In the achievements section, there was 2 more places for rescued frogs to sit.
Outside of that, (which was a big let down!) I like the game the graphics were cute, and it didn't have any major glitches.

[Post New]by iloveunicorn on Jul 28, 14 3:41 AM
I have down loaded this game but I can not play. It never loads up to play. Is there a problem? If so I would like my money back. I have deleted and downloaded this games twice with the same problem. It will not come up to play.

triercl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by triercl on Oct 8, 14 5:09 PM
When is this going to come out for the ipad?

[Post New]by EllesLangille on Feb 7, 15 11:08 PM
ShamanG_Support wrote:Dear Lilian,
This title will be available very soon. We apologize for this inconvenience. Unexpected error occurred, as the release date for this game is expected on May 7th.
Once more sorry for such delay. You'll be able to play full version of "Witch's Pranks" in 5 days.

Best regards,
Shaman Games Support Team

Can you tell the paying customers why (under Achievements) you can only save 2 frogs at the end when there are spaces to save 4?

What happened to part 2 of the game, and the other 2 frogs?
It seems like we are missing half of the game!

[Post New]by mable5222 on May 18, 15 9:20 PM
a very fun game indeed. Big Fish should have more of this series.

Go to: