Has this game been pulled?

challis3
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Has this game been pulled?

[Post New]by challis3 on May 1, 14 8:45 AM
Clearly earlier today this game was available, but now- no button to either buy or try. Is this just me or is there a reason the game has been disabled?

dramajunkie
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,641 Posts

Re:Has this game been pulled?

[Post New]by dramajunkie on May 1, 14 8:51 AM
Me too, was just gonna start a thread. Sounds like a fun game though. No trial offered. Whazzup??

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on May 1, 14 9:09 AM
Oh no! I haven't bought it yet, I only have the trial version! Wah!

[Post New]by shirtbutton on May 1, 14 9:10 AM
what has happened to this game. Would so love to buy it but it is saying that there is no such game...Please help.

Kukikat
Clownfish
Clownfish
711 Posts

[Post New]by Kukikat on May 1, 14 9:19 AM
Where did it go??? Can someone let us know if the game was pulled?

[Post New]by elliehappyface on May 1, 14 10:01 AM
I too played the demo then went to buy it and was told there was no such game ...WHY!!!!!

Edited on 05/01/2014 at 10:02:00 AM PST

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on May 1, 14 10:04 AM
Probably was posted as a soft release today by accident. If you think about it, it is a pretty good game to be issued as one, and against a not so special main game. Maybe it will be posted as a soft release tomorrow, beside Royal Detective 2?

Gr8Guy
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Gr8Guy on May 1, 14 10:07 AM
I too, wanted to buy the game. I did get the trial version, seems like a cool game. Don't really want to continue until I can play the whole version.

Please release the game, we want to play..... We want to spend our $$$.... I won't buy another game until it is released.... Too bad, I was going to buy several games today, as it is my Birthday, and I was going to treat myself to a few games.....

Oh well.....

I will wait though to see if you release the game to buy it.

Have a good one. :-(

dueler
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by dueler on May 1, 14 10:14 AM
hi, played the demo, seemed a good game, had to go out, just came in and I see it's been taken off !!, went back on the link to the game and now it says there is no trail version and no to buy radio buttons, so we have 4 gamers on there giving us a preview of the game that now doesn't exist !!!, and as my last report of this debacle why have we got it still in the games forum?? and gamers talking about it, mmmm something's wrong here, please enlighten us BFG.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on May 1, 14 10:43 AM
Wonder why its been pulled??. I managed to buy it and its really fun.
Maybe more people were buying this game instead of Royal detective ???

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on May 1, 14 10:45 AM
It's kinda like "Bait and Switch" only they didn't switch anything! They just baited us with a cute, funny great little game, and then they took it away...waahhh!

Abs

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on May 1, 14 10:49 AM
Happy Birthday! G8Guy!

[Post New]by elliehappyface on May 1, 14 11:00 AM
Come on Big Fish ,spill the reason ,you have a lot of fans for your games ............play fair to them .....

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on May 1, 14 11:03 AM
G'day,

We are looking into this as we speak.
As soon as we know more, we'll update the thread.

Thanks for checking in.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by elliehappyface on May 1, 14 11:13 AM
Thank you for your reply ......

[Post New]by Batgirl10_7 on May 1, 14 11:17 AM
it is 2:10 pm (est) where I am at right now. I was checking my email and they had this as a soft release but when I went to it on the BFG site, there were 4 reviews but still no trial option NOR a buy option. No game Witch's Pranks available. I came to see if there was a thread and I now read that BFG responded at 11:03 this morning that they are looking into this. No update since.

It appears several got to play trial and some even purchased but I can not do either. Anyways, I just wanted to leave an update on the time to help others coming in after me to check.

I am wondering if perhaps someone who purchased the game may have found a serious glitch or something in the game, reported it, and then the game was pulled so that members don't waste money on a game that doesn't work? I will check back later.

(updated) I just read another thread where two players who bought the game had the same issue... there were only two frogs to find but should be four and the game ended before everything was completed. Perhaps it was a game issue afterall?

Have a wonderful day fellow fishies!!

Edited on 05/01/2014 at 11:26:44 AM PST

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on May 1, 14 11:30 AM
Good call Batgirl! I hadn't put the two ideas together.

What you say makes a lot of sense.

Welcome!

jimeezlady
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by jimeezlady on May 1, 14 11:37 AM
I had problems with the game playing slowly so I had switched to "windowed" mode and at the top it says "Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune DEMO HD" I'm guessing that somehow the Demo was released instead of the full game?? Hoping the game plays better once re-released!! It was really cute but painfully slow on my PC.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on May 1, 14 11:42 AM
Hey Batgirl10_7,

Our offices are based in Seattle, WA which is PST, so that update by bfgMurrumbidgee was only posted over 40 min ago.

We haven't been informed why the game page was changed, preventing users from downloading the game or trial, and we will be happy to provide you with more information and soon as we have it. This may take a few hours and we appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Thank You.

bfgWendwater

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on May 1, 14 11:48 AM
Hmmmm. I d/l the trial this morning but haven't played it. I suppose I shall wait since theres obviously something not right here.

Go to: