gryhndlvr
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

game length

[Post New]by gryhndlvr on May 1, 14 4:06 PM
Now so far in the demo I am really impressed with the game. It is, however, not as good as the first, but I still liked playing the demo.
A few people mentioned that the game is not longer than about 2 hours. That worries me, since I am a " length " junkie.
So I finished the demo but I'm hesitant to buy it, and I really want to but if it only lasts another hour after that......
Please, anybody having the same experience?

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Re:game length

[Post New]by catbag8717 on May 1, 14 5:24 PM
These games are usually 2.5 to 3 hours for me, but that's because I skip heaps of puzzles.

How long the game is generally depends on the speed and difficulty you play. I play quite fast, and on Casual mode, so I have a bit of help.

But if you like it, buy it. That's what I do.

But then again, I don't really care that much about length, as long as the game is longer than 2.5 hours, I'm happy.

Re:game length

[Post New]by kmichel99 on May 1, 14 9:05 PM
Not even close to being a CE for me. Even had they added the bonus to the first part of the story still not enough. It was very short and just not in depth enough for a CE in my opinion. Wish I would've waited for the regular game to come out, I could have gotten it for nothing. VERY disappointed, can't believe it was an Elephant game.

Go to: