ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Friend Requests

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on May 1, 14 8:07 PM
Lately, I been receiving notifications that someone has accepted my friend request.. which is great EXCEPT that I haven't sent any. Has anyone else had this happen?

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:Friend Requests

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on May 1, 14 8:56 PM
I have got far more friend requests this last week than a normal month's worth. Wondered what was up with that...

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by salsaz on May 2, 14 2:16 AM
I've had about 3 in the last 2 weeks and I haven't sent any invites out for at least 6 months (oct last year). I assumed it was really really really old ones and the people have only just now accepted.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jul 9, 14 1:01 PM
I've gotten 2 "....accepted your friend request and is now your friend" messages in the last week. I have no idea if I actually did ask them to be a friend. It would have had to be quite a while ago if I did. Another odd thing is that, unlike "new" friends, they show up in the middle of my list, not the end.

Anyone else experiencing this?

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Jul 9, 14 1:08 PM
Yes, I've had a couple in the last few weeks as well. I haven't noticed where they went on the message board though. Like you I haven't sent out a friend request in months.

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Jul 9, 14 4:41 PM
I've been getting a lot of "friends requests" lately too. I never refuse them but I haven't sent out a friend request since I got the award for 100 friends. I figured maybe because of the "keys" thing some people need more friends. I enjoy sending keys, it's like a way of saying "Hi" to me.

gleamrob
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by gleamrob on Jul 9, 14 5:39 PM
You can go on the friends icon and a list of 5 random names will come up for you to request from if you want to. Maybe your name was on that list.

Go to: