jpabich
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Three Stars?

[Post New]by jpabich on May 2, 14 5:32 AM
Hi -- I'm unclear as to how you get three stars. I did not see any comment about it in the tutorial, but sometimes I get them and sometimes I only get two stars. I'm playing in timed mode and I think it might have something to do with the time left over? Thanks!

James_Kit
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Three Stars?

[Post New]by James_Kit on May 2, 14 6:30 AM
It looks like Stars are connected with points. To get more stars simply get more points on a single level. In timed mode you get extra points for time left.

jpabich
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by jpabich on May 2, 14 8:46 AM
Thanks for your response. I finally figured out the stars build up in the upper right hand corner as I progress through the level so I can make sure I'm hitting three-stars before I clear the last blue box. Not enough coffee this morning I guess!

[Post New]by CalifDreaming on May 3, 14 8:47 AM
Morning all! I just played the demo this AM & discovered the Stars also. I needed to replay a level & PU all the coins, too. (I think you need 3.)
Thanks James Kit for noting the upper right corner on stars needed for a level. If I purchase this game I'll put the note on my receipt that I print out.

jgehrke
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jgehrke on May 4, 14 9:16 PM
Only level 2 seems a problem for me - 3 stars every level but 2 :/

Re:Three Stars? vs. only 2 stars

[Post New]by SummerSkyeSloane on May 8, 14 9:50 PM
Thank you for the info here: I was baffled about how to get 3 stars but now I know!

deddu
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by deddu on May 9, 14 11:27 AM
Reply to jgehrke: You can go back to any level and get three stars. Click on icon in the bottom left hand corner of screen. It will show you any level you missed.

Go to: