Level 6-3

[Post New]by freddofrog56 on May 3, 14 4:32 AM
I am playing luxor evolved and I have set it to the highest level I cant get past level 6-3 as the objects come down too fast.

Can I move down a level without losing all my progress or can I acquire endless lives to get past it.

If there are any tips to help me get past this screen I wud b grateful.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Level 6-3

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 3, 14 2:26 PM
Welcome to the pond, freddofrog56

I can't think of a way to keep your progress in an existing game if you start over and I don't know of any cheats to get endless lives in difficulty levels other than Casual. 6-3 in Elite is just extremely challenging and it usually takes me 3-4 lives to get through it. The best strategy is to work on building up your lives before level 6 and keep practicing. It is possible to finish Elite without having to restart, but it took me several months of practice to be able to do so. Level 7 is paradoxically much easier than 6, but level 8 gets hard again, although not quite as hard as 6. Good luck!

[Post New]by freddofrog56 on May 4, 14 5:23 AM
How do u build up your lives on Luxor Evolved,

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 4, 14 4:41 PM
I practiced a lot until I didn't die all the time. Other than that, play the boss levels for as long as possible to collect hearts. I don't know exactly how many hearts you have to get but in the earlier Luxor games it was something like 30 ankh coins to get another life, so it's probably the same here with the hearts. I've played the first boss for as long as 3 hours, but 20-30 minutes should earn you another life. The subsequent bosses can't be played for as long but on some of them it's a lot easier to collect hearts from the chains.

Go to: