gerl2
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

What is your favorite pet?

[Post New]by gerl2 on May 3, 14 12:32 PM
I only have 8 pets crafted and just wondered what was your favorite?

I thought the griffin was so adorable until I crafted the puppy and its like ahhh he is so cute too.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:What is your favorite pet?

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 3, 14 12:49 PM
My favorite is the Tiger as I'm a big cat lover shhhh, don't tell my other pets they might get jealous.

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by 50MAD on May 3, 14 12:56 PM
Silver_hawk: Are you afraid that they won't talk to you for a week like a cat would do? lol

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on May 3, 14 12:57 PM
My fav. pet is the Puppy...take away his long floppy ears and wallah it's a Gremlin He's is so furry and cuddly...Ya just hug 'em and squeeze 'em and call 'em George
The Phoenix is the best for the Golden Chests...

Edited on 05/03/2014 at 4:52:26 PM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 3, 14 1:03 PM
50MAD wrote:Silver_hawk: Are you afraid that they won't talk to you for a week like a cat would do? lol

Dogs have humans, Cats have staff (read that on a bumper sticker once). I have three cats and can attest to the truth of that.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on May 3, 14 1:15 PM
I love the piggie. I know I repeat myself but his twitchy nose and he flutters his wings as fast as a hummingbird...way much cuter than the puppy

gerl2
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by gerl2 on May 3, 14 1:28 PM
Wow amerzone I never noticed that, he does remind you of a big pink over jolly hummingbird.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 3, 14 1:29 PM
For cuteness, it's the tiger. For gold chests, it's my phoenix hands down. Or wings down, whichever.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on May 3, 14 2:41 PM
I've never had a phoenix but others have said that he gives good gifts. My pig and manticore have been the nicest to me. The griffin has been the poorest chest giver. You would think since griffin is my last name that he would be more generous

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 3, 14 3:15 PM
Amerzone,
Nepotism is dead.

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on May 3, 14 4:06 PM
Amerzone wrote:I've never had a phoenix but others have said that he gives good gifts. My pig and manticore have been the nicest to me. The griffin has been the poorest chest giver. You would think since griffin is my last name that he would be more generous

Do you need a Phoenix Egg??

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on May 3, 14 4:23 PM
I have to cast my vote for the Phoenix....best at bringing back great treasures and gold chests...plus he is cute as a button. For cuteness, I think the puppy and piggy are tied for second place.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on May 4, 14 12:14 AM
I like the Hopping Tiger, but Piggy brings back the best treasure so far.

Alex_Gordon
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Alex_Gordon on May 4, 14 2:04 AM
I have 10 'old' pets (all except 3 newest). The winner in treasure hunting is Owl (only silver chests). Manticore is pretty cute and she has a sly look "Feed me, oh, feed me". Love Tiger, Piggie and Puppy, but they often bring poor chests. Pegasus is absolutely waste of money. 50,000 coins for nothing.

Edit to say: my little Phoenix has just brought me a golden chest! It was the fifth, so I've gotten a 1,000 coins reward! Hurray to Phoenix!

Edited on 05/04/2014 at 3:50:05 AM PST

[Post New]by ladydragon58 on May 4, 14 4:42 AM
is there a way to put a name on our pets. I have 4 now. and I have to say I love my dragon best. But then I'm a dragon lover from way back.

donna

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on May 4, 14 5:32 AM
ladydragon58 wrote:is there a way to put a name on our pets. I have 4 now. and I have to say I love my dragon best. But then I'm a dragon lover from way back.

donna

There is a thread a ways back about naming your pet

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 4, 14 8:31 AM
But, the thread on names is just for us. There's no actual way in the game of giving your pet a name. We've asked, so maybe someday.

griller1
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by griller1 on May 10, 14 6:00 AM
how in the world do you get different pets to come up my griffen is all I have available even though I have winged cat and the little dragon I may be stupid but what the hell

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 10, 14 6:10 AM
griller1 wrote:how in the world do you get different pets to come up my griffen is all I have available even though I have winged cat and the little dragon I may be stupid but what the hell

Click on your inventory bag (bottom right of screen)
Click on the pet tab (looks like a paw print)
Find the pet you want and click "Set"

[Post New]by milliemaltese on May 10, 14 6:28 PM
OK, call me mercenary, but I LOVE my Phoenix ( 5 gold chests so far). I've gotten gold from some others, but Phred ( the Phoenix) has been best. My Griffin has never given me anything but wood. None the less, I love all my pets.

Go to: