dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

Collectibles

[Post New]by dollyflower on May 4, 14 7:40 AM
So far, early in the game, all I have found are leaves. Do you collect all of one object and then go to another? I'm thinking after I collect all the leaves I will start collecting something else. Has anyone found that to be the case? FYI: collectibles are noted in lower right hand corner under the small picture of the house. Just click on that.

whoople
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Collectibles

[Post New]by whoople on May 4, 14 1:53 PM
Yes, each set of collectibles is location specific. You move onto the next set once you get into the house. All of the leaves are outside (including the lighthouse).

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on May 5, 14 8:31 AM
Thanks for the info. One more question. I have moved into the house and find that I am one leaf short. Is there any way I can go back?

bestmommat
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Re:Collectibles short one leaf

[Post New]by bestmommat on May 5, 14 5:14 PM
I'm also short one leaf...how can we go back...the map is no longer there...I restarted and still cannot find the 7th leaf!

jlezard
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by jlezard on May 10, 14 9:11 PM
Hey fellow fishes! There are two leaves in the lighthouse. One to the right of the stairs on the first level and one in the upper center on the second floor near the giant cylinder machine. Happy gaming!

[Post New]by charmed__one59 on Jul 13, 14 6:21 PM
Can someone point me in the direction to find the last button for the collectibles?

Go to: