bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

Blog Walkthrough Available for Emerald City Confidential

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Mar 24, 09 8:43 AM
Hello everyone! I just wanted to stop by and let you all know that we posted a blog walkthrough for Emerald City Confidential in the Blog section on BigFishGames.com. It will take you from the beginning to the end of the game, and is complete with labeled screenshots. You can access the walkthrough by clicking on the link below:

Emerald City Confidential Blog Walkthrough

I hope this helps! Have fun!

slm1948
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:Blog Walkthrough Available for Emerald City Confidential

[Post New]by slm1948 on Mar 24, 09 8:44 AM
Thank you so much. I know I'll buy this game then.

woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

[Post New]by woodentot on Mar 24, 09 10:03 AM
This was one of my favourite games, I could have done with a walkthrough. Sorry but I had to buy this one from another game site, as I couldn't wait for Big Fish to get it.

caldwell98
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by caldwell98 on Mar 24, 09 10:09 AM
I did the walkthrough from the other site,and still have a problem,I will try and hope it will help me.
Thank's

[Post New]by diamond_72387 on Apr 6, 09 9:53 AM
i only needed the walkthrough in a 2 places, but i couldn't have done it without it. Thanks!

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Feb 4, 11 11:33 AM
Thank Heavens! I just got this game with the Playfirst sale today and that darn Hank (betsy Bobbin's Body guard) keeps eating every single order of flowers Petra brings to deliver in order to get in and question her as to the whereabouts of Dorothy Gales Fiance! I must know the correct combination of flower colors. Ha ha ha! This is a cute game...so glad it was on sale AND that there is a blog walkthrough! Thank you!

Go to: