bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 5, 14 12:29 AM
In the next exciting chapter in the Jane Angel series, Jane has mysteriously vanished and it's up to her sister, Nancy to solve the case. However, as Nancy delves deeper into a world of ancient conspiracies and the supernatural, she finds that this mystery isn't so easily solved. Can you help Nancy navigate through history in order to find her sister? Explore a sprawling and vivid world in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven!

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Re:Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven

[Post New]by catbag8717 on May 5, 14 12:52 AM
There was a Jane Angel 1?

clk017
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by clk017 on May 5, 14 1:04 AM
Yes, catbag8717, Jane Angel: Templar Mystery- I think. I believe it was released in 2011 but I'm not sure. I bought it but don't remember whether or not it was good.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on May 5, 14 2:33 AM
catbag8717 wrote:There was a Jane Angel 1?

catbag8717,

Jane Angel-Templar Mystery was released on bfg Dec. 10, 2009, and was a DD on Feb. 19, 2011 according to the game's Forum.

Happy Gaming,
BK

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on May 6, 14 12:28 AM
This game is awful. What is with all of the dialogue? The guy takes a whole paragraph to tell the girl she can't go through the door. How about No you can't come in. I have found when these games are very short they fill them full of dialogue . No thanks BFG. The pickings have been very slim for HOG lovers. I have stopped buying CE because You put out gems like this. I would rather give away my punch card credits to someone then have them expire. Save your money...

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on May 6, 14 12:55 AM
Robilyn- I actually like a bit of dialogue! Makes the game more real.

But not too much, like Nearwood.

Edited on 05/06/2014 at 1:02:28 AM PST

[Post New]by Eugene_Duranin on May 6, 14 7:46 AM
Robilyn wrote:This game is awful. What is with all of the dialogue? The guy takes a whole paragraph to tell the girl she can't go through the door. How about No you can't come in. I have found when these games are very short they fill them full of dialogue . No thanks BFG. The pickings have been very slim for HOG lovers. I have stopped buying CE because You put out gems like this. I would rather give away my punch card credits to someone then have them expire. Save your money...

Hi Robilyn,
I'm developer of Jane Angel 2 and should note that game isn't short as you supposed to think and I'm sure that Jane Angel 2 has nothing similar with common CE games you've mentioned.
Making this game we've tried to involve player into the game world so yes, you're right there is some more than just clicking on HOGs.
So I dare to ask to play more to realize that your first look was hasty considering specifically Jane Angel 2.
Best regards, Eugene.

Jewel1111
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Jewel1111 on May 6, 14 8:26 AM
I really like this game. However, I am in the hospital in the game, looking for documents and trying to exit the room. The hint button shows sparklies BEHIND the inventory bar. The inventory bar does not go down. Cannot click on the sparkley area. Am I doing something wrong? Advice? Thanks!

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on May 7, 14 12:32 AM
Eugene_Duranin wrote:
Robilyn wrote:This game is awful. What is with all of the dialogue? The guy takes a whole paragraph to tell the girl she can't go through the door. How about No you can't come in. I have found when these games are very short they fill them full of dialogue . No thanks BFG. The pickings have been very slim for HOG lovers. I have stopped buying CE because You put out gems like this. I would rather give away my punch card credits to someone then have them expire. Save your money...

Hi Robilyn,
I'm developer of Jane Angel 2 and should note that game isn't short as you supposed to think and I'm sure that Jane Angel 2 has nothing similar with common CE games you've mentioned.
Making this game we've tried to involve player into the game world so yes, you're right there is some more than just clicking on HOGs.
So I dare to ask to play more to realize that your first look was hasty considering specifically Jane Angel 2.
Best regards, Eugene.
No thank you. The games is not my cup of tea. I am way to hyper to play a game that is this slow. It is nothing personal but I will take witches and vampires any day of the week. Crawling around some boat I can't get off of is not how I want to spend my evening.

Edited on 05/07/2014 at 12:33:28 AM PST

skullfun
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by skullfun on Jun 3, 14 12:55 PM
I like witches and vampires too, but you should listen to the developer. Once you free yourself of the ship, the adventure really takes off. I played until the end, where I had to make a decision. I did and that was the end of the game. Had I chose differently would the game have continued? I guess what I am asking is, "Are there 2 endings of the game, if I play it a second time? I really loved it, having just completed it today. xox's

Go to: