Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

Midnight News-Call to Arms-Surviving Chaos

[Post New]by Vlania on May 5, 14 4:21 PM
Hello dwellers. Anessa here for Midnight News.

I have very sad news to report tonight. In the thread, "Who's Quit", Her Highness the Lady Sabelle has announced that she is taking an extended sabbatical from our Kingdom and the Forum. I have not spoken to Her Majesty so I'm not sure if leaving is due to her health or frustration with the game, or both."It's been fun, but I might not be back". In trying to cheer up her tearful masses of loving subjects and after hearing the pleas of the woebegone she added, "Don't think of it as quitting... it's just a really long sabbatical. 1 or 2 updates at most..." We here on Big Fish Isle know how long it takes for updates so it will be a long while before we see Her Royalness strolling the paths of the Kingdom.

The flags will fly at half mast until her return in recognition of the great love we have for her and the equally great sorrow we have to see her go. Yes, dwellers, this is a very sad day for the inhabitants of Midnight Castle.

Safe travels, Your Highness, and return to us.

This has been Anessa reporting for Midnight News.

2/27/15 I'd like to acknowledge Queen Sabelle, in whose Army we serve, and Valdy, our favorite off-worlder, as being in the original title of this thread, as it was created for them. It's time for a new name for our adventures in Chaos. We will not only survive but thrive as we battle unknown evils on the paths of Midnight Castle.

Edited on 02/26/2015 at 11:17:33 PM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
3,960 Posts

Re:Midnight News

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 5, 14 4:41 PM
Thank you Anessa, up to the minute and accurate reporting as usual.

Re:Midnight News

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on May 5, 14 5:17 PM
.... Hands out the box of tissue

Thank you Anessa

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

Re:Midnight News-Queen Sabelle

[Post New]by cynththemoler on May 5, 14 8:58 PM
What we MUST do for our Sabelle is imagine her surrounded by a healthy pink light; she needs us and our support, so please do this each day for her. Thank you.

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

Re:Midnight News-Queen Sabelle & Valdy

[Post New]by Vlania on May 6, 14 10:49 AM
Anessa here reporting for Midnight News.

There has been an update to this story that has left this reporter saddened and very angry. Today, May 6, our lion-hearted space traveler Valdy has announced that she, too, is leaving our Kingdom. There is no doubt as to why she is taking her travels elsewhere. The game has frustrated her so much that she can't do it anymore. The fun is no longer there and now, neither will she. With our Queen and our favorite off-worlder gone, how many others will follow? Our fine Kingdom, I fear, is losing dwellers, to the detriment of our Forum.
Who of our Royals is next to go? Bedazzles? Lizzie? The next thing on this reporter's things-to-do list is a strongly worded letter to The Great Grey Behemoth, telling them what is happening to the Castle family.
Hark, Castle dwellers! This is a call to arms.
I am imploring the dwellers to come together and follow my lead. Go to Elephant's site:

[Removed by Moderator]

and tell the Money People, succinctly, how frustrated you are with the game, how you feel about our Forum family and about our members leaving. The Devs are to be protected. They are following orders to get paid. Elephants will not lay dying in my wake today but this dweller's sword is drawn and ready.

This has been Anessa, angry and on a mission, reporting for Midnight News.

Edited on 05/08/2014 at 3:58:30 PM PST

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,200 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 6, 14 11:33 AM
Thank you Anessa for the update,
I am in disbelieve over the news but knew the other day something was wrong with Lady.
Do not know what but in her post she had said it had been a long hard day and then some * bad news* a chill ran up my spine, and now Valdy ,,, this is to much.
So yes yes yes I will stand beside the forum and let BF, Elephant, the DEV, and any one else that will listen and make them see what they are doing to our family here and to knock it off.
They have taken our money,time,almost all our sanity but they will not take our family
So come on dwellers stand by Anessa, cynthemoler,( get the moles ready cyn to attack) Dark ,tigress, rosie, form a ring around our Kingdom with Bedazzles and Lizzie we shall fight to the death .
You can be sure BF will be geting an e-mail from me as soon as I am done here.
Holds sword high BATTLE CRY ONWARD

luvmigame
Minnow
Minnow
250 Posts

[Post New]by luvmigame on May 6, 14 11:34 AM
Hey Vlania. I followed your lead and contacted The Great Grey Behemoth (love that). I told them that there was open revolt here and that someone had drawn her sword. I have your back with my bow and quiver. Once more into the fray.

Edited on 05/06/2014 at 11:40:28 AM PST

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,147 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on May 6, 14 12:19 PM
Vlania wrote:
I am imploring the dwellers to come together and follow my lead. Go to Elephant's site:
[Removed by Moderator]

and tell the Money People, succinctly, how frustrated you are with the game, how you feel about our Forum family and about our members leaving.

I don't think they care about what's happening in the forums. The forums only serve as places where players interact with each other. They make no money for the devs so there's no reason why they should care what we write in them. And for every player who quits their game, there's always another new player who joins so the number of people actually playing is always somewhat stable. So long as there's just enough people paying just enough money to keep the game going, it'll be considered a cash cow until "they" decide that not enough money is rolling in for it to continue.

Edited on 05/07/2014 at 4:47:09 PM PST

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on May 6, 14 12:38 PM
You round up the troops there Randy

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on May 6, 14 1:08 PM
This is absolutely devastating news...circling the world as we speak!!! We will all wish for a speedy return of Lady Sabelle..we must stay strong and do all we can in her absence to keep the order in the Castle!!! Perhaps Valdy will come back from her Galactic Travels and rejoin the lowly Castle Dwellers once again!!!

I am ready for the fight with any Paw and Bow they might throw at us in the next update...I have 100s of Cannonballs from the Armors and Banners and ready to unload them all on the Bow Figurine!!!! (Ok that is my secret wish of what they are going to let us do to the Bow Figurine in the next update...DESTROY IT!!! Hopefully before it destroys the entire game for so many players!!!!)

Best of wishes being sent to both Lady Sabelle and Valdy and just know that you will be missed during your absence.

I will do my best to keep up the good fight with the Devs/Elephant/BF to get them to understand how deplorable it is to continue with the Bow and yes even the Paw!!!

Bedazzle

[Post New]by Pagan_Twylight on May 6, 14 1:15 PM
This is changing the subject here, but does anyone have Sabelle's email address? If it is, as many of us suspect, a serious health issue, then it might help her if we could all send her our well wishes...perhaps even through BF since they can't GIVE us her address but they have it and might forward it to her for us. I am not suggesting that we Each send one, but that perhaps we could convince Lizzie to make one of her beautiful pieces of artwork and then send it from one of use to the other to OUR email addresses, we could sign it and then send it to the next person. I know it would take some co-ordination, but .... it might cheer her a little to know we are keeping her in our thoughts.

Pagan

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,974 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 6, 14 1:19 PM
As one who has health issues too. I think it would be very nice if we could send a well wishes card to her. My suspicion is that she may still pop in and read posts so We can just start a new thread and each of us add some encouraging words. I'll start one.

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,974 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 6, 14 1:27 PM
I started a card for Lady Sabelle - titled "Dearest Lady Sabelle".

Everyone feel free to sign it with anything you would like to add. It's our MC family card to her.

Edited on 05/06/2014 at 1:28:16 PM PST

[Post New]by Pagan_Twylight on May 6, 14 2:25 PM
Thank you, Silver_hawk...that is the next best thing to an email from all of us. I just wish that BF would sticky it so that it would be easily seen and signed. They SHOULD after all of the hard work she put into such a comprehensive Strategy Guide for their Game. THEY should all sign it, too, considering her contributions to this forum and the number of people who probably continued playing instead of quitting because of her.

Pagan

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on May 6, 14 2:51 PM
Pagan and silver, awesome idea, ladies. Will sign right after I'm done here.
Teddy, luv, tigress and Bedazzles...thank you ladies. You look splendid in your battle gear BTW.

Edited on 05/06/2014 at 2:53:38 PM PST

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on May 6, 14 2:53 PM
Tally hoooooooooooooo

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on May 6, 14 2:58 PM
Please everyone, think of Lady Sabelle every day, surround her with pink healthy light, she needs our support.

Moles are gearing up eastendteddy!

United we stand!

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on May 6, 14 4:15 PM
Hello dwellers-

After a few drafts and leashing my anger enough to make sense, here is the letter sent to the Great Grey Behemoth.

Dear Elephant-

This letter pertains to your Midnight Castle FTP game. We Castle dwellers would first like to commend you on a beautifully wrought game. The graphics, ease of use, story line and player percs have given us hours of pleasure. We thank you, devs. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.
That being said I'd like to let the Money People know what's going on with our Kingdom family. Many of us have withstood the Dreaded Bow Figurine quests, barely alive, but triumphant on the other side. Hopeful that the new update recently released would put the fun back in the game, we found out that you basically duplicated the coding and want us to do this harrowing experience again. The Level 21 & Bow Figurine Loony Bin was filling up fast but now, our members are giving up. People are leaving the game and the Big Fish forum related to the game. Yesterday and today, two of our most beloved members announced that they were leaving. One, definitely because of the Bow...the other, partly because of the Bow. The forum is in an uproar over this and I can't predict how many will follow them.

I can only assume that it was more profitable to have the update come out sooner, with less work from the devs and make people use real money to get over and done with the Dreaded Bow. I think you will find that you have made a huge mistake.

This has been Anessa reporting on behalf of Midnight Castle dwellers.

I hope you will all follow suit. I want their inbox to have our letters in droves!
Keep low to the ground and hidden, if you can. Sword wielders follow me. CHARGE!!!

[Post New]by Pagan_Twylight on May 6, 14 5:48 PM
I'm not too great with a sword or bow, but being a witch, I can craft spells, so I will do my best, even though I don't do "dark" spells in any way. I will however, do my best to come up with a "softening and enlightening" spell to send their way with my letter to them.

Pagan

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on May 6, 14 6:36 PM
Howling in despair over the loss of two of the most highly esteemed members of the pack. How many more must we lose before 'the powers that be' sit up and take notice?

Go to: