Please post your TECH ISSUES for Fantasy Mosaics here

[Post New]by pondprowler on May 6, 14 12:35 AM
A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Edited on 05/06/2014 at 8:00:04 AM PST

lovemybook
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Fantasy Mosaics here

[Post New]by lovemybook on May 6, 14 7:55 AM
I keep getting "Out of Range" Errors on my monitor. Any solutions?

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on May 6, 14 7:59 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

[Post New]by KarenG118 on May 8, 14 5:10 AM
Game freezes after just a few puzzles. I'm a PC gamer.

Emmmms1974
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Emmmms1974 on May 11, 14 3:53 AM
Game won't even load for me keeps says there is an error?!

Shame as I love the mosaic games

[Post New]by kporemsky on May 11, 14 7:29 PM
Game will not play for me - when i go to play the first puzzle, it says "a new beginning is just like sunshine Have a great journey!", but I can't get to the puzzle, and there are random characters on the screen and no way to leave the screen. have screenshot if needed.

[Post New]by ncd1951 on May 11, 14 8:37 PM
3-4,,,,I cant get past it...it keeps freezing up,,, help pls

NileRose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by NileRose on May 15, 14 11:17 PM
So everything was fine until stage 6, then suddenly I am seeing white blocks around the levels selection and up in the right hand corner where the hint button is. Any ideas? Help!

Janferie
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by Janferie on May 18, 14 1:26 AM
lovemybook wrote:I keep getting "Out of Range" Errors on my monitor. Any solutions?

Me too! Is there a solution for this problem? Iam using Windows 7.

[Post New]by Cadieux on May 18, 14 6:48 AM
After downloading game, I clicked on Play....response was thank you for playing, you have 60 minutes left. I tried to download again, same problem. Too bad, I love mosaic games!

Annxqz
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Annxqz on Jun 1, 14 4:19 PM
I put in my name-select play-select #1-select #1-get message-click ok-get instruction-click OK, then it dies. I get a new tab for microsft Visual C++ and all I can do is go to task manager and shut down. Then when I go back into it, it is like I have never been there before. After trying several times it will finally start. This happens on both Fantasy Mosaics one and two. I am running windows xp. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by rsullivan4102 on Jun 22, 14 4:14 AM
"After downloading game, I clicked on Play....response was thank you for playing, you have 60 minutes left. I tried to download again, same problem. Too bad, I love mosaic games! "

same here. VERY frustrating!!!!!

[Post New]by jilumasam on Jul 5, 14 2:10 AM
Game keeps freezing on level 3 game 4. Have deleted game and re loaded and still freezes.

Have deleted game completely. Shame...I like mosaics.

First game bought from you guys that doesn't work.

pancakey
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by pancakey on Jul 5, 14 9:58 PM
kporemsky wrote:Game will not play for me - when i go to play the first puzzle, it says "a new beginning is just like sunshine Have a great journey!", but I can't get to the puzzle, and there are random characters on the screen and no way to leave the screen. have screenshot if needed.

Same thing happens to me! I guess there's no fix? Also, does the tech team not respond in this thread?

PC user on XP with SP3, FYI.

Edited on 07/05/2014 at 9:59:03 PM PST

[Post New]by cheen1153 on Jul 6, 14 9:29 PM
I have tried downloading all three versions of this game and all I get is an "error" message telling my memory cant be read. I have never had a chance to even try any of the "Fantasy Mosaic" games. What is the problem?

[Post New]by kitten051901 on Jul 14, 14 6:24 PM
I hate to kick a horse when it is down but, along with other fishes I am also having issues with what should be a great game at level 3-4. It is a shame that since the canned response telling us what to do when a game isn't working in general are doing nothing to fix the problems. This issue has been around for over a month and yet there has been nothing done. I have to say I am starting to rethink my membership. I have more games from Big Fish than a person really needs and am finding there are problems more and more often with alot of the issues being ignored.

[Post New]by flixx22 on Jul 20, 14 10:16 AM
Same issue. Level 3/4 it freezes, I have to go to tsk manager, and every fix suggested is useless. I have played hundreds of games with no issue, so it's not me!!

[Post New]by lavernj on Aug 9, 14 2:53 AM
I have downloaded this game and the sequel and this on freezes up on level 3-4 and resetting is doesn't work have to use task manager to close it. the second one gives me an error message as soon as I start it. can you fix these games so they work properly I just bought this game after playing the trial version with no problems I did not expect this and If I cannot play the game I want my money back.

Judes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Judes on Jan 7, 15 12:32 PM
I'm on a Mac running Yosemite and I can't even get it to open. I really enjoy the Arizona Rose games, so I was really looking forward to this one. Any fix in the near future?

OK - really weird - it just opened.... after leaving it for a bit... let's see how long it works...

Edited on 01/07/2015 at 12:34:21 PM PST

[Post New]by jessalrynn on Jan 11, 15 9:48 AM
So, I had to upgrade to Yosemite to run other games on this site. This game says it will run on 10.10, which is Yosemite. It's brand new. I cannot get it to start at all. Technology. Bah, humbug.

Go to: