Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Declining friends

[Post New]by Amerzone on May 6, 14 9:46 AM
I feel terrible writing this thread but I must ask people to not send me friend invites. I will no longer accept them on Pepper & Salt's game. I simply have too many friends. It slows down my friends' page and I can't get gifts to everyone that I have now. You'll end up being ignored and think I'm a terrible person. You'll be much happier asking someone in the Friends' Codes thread in the Sticky Area at the beginning of this forum.

To those whom I have removed recently. It is not personal and I do not mean any disrespect by removing you. I am trying to bring my friend numbers down to something manageable and we have not had much interaction with each other, if any.

I'm sorry to anyone I have or might offend but it's necessary for me to keep my sanity. Thank you.

Re:Declining friends

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on May 6, 14 10:04 AM
Oh gosh...You too?

I was starting to fell bad for some players

3 min. in and 3 min. out of the Social area is way to long!

I've been monitoring the friends on my list to see who is playing and who is not.
By the gifts ... received I write down their names and the ones that they have put up on their wish list,If it has not changed in over a week and the ranks as well.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Re:Declining friends

[Post New]by Amerzone on May 6, 14 11:08 AM
I have gotten three friend invites in the last three days. I have no room for more friends. I felt terrible writing this but I feel even worse not getting to these players to gift them.

I, too, started keeping a list and found that many of the games at level 9,10 and 11 were not progressing, were not gifting back and they weren't changing their requests so I had to figure they were gone from the game. They were the first that I culled.

I then turned my attention to people at 17 and 18. Many of these were the same. I figured they gave up at the lock-out. Some I sent one last gift to and waited to see if there was any response. If not, I removed them.

All those players I don't feel bad about because I truly believe they are no longer playing.

I have a large group of people that gift me almost every day and then another group that I owe in a big way. These two groups are the ones that get most of my attention. I try to gift one non-gifter a day to see if there is a response. I have around 20 people that I still need to send gifts to that I have not sent anything to in a month or more and see what happens.

I love the gifting aspect of this game but I need to keep it manageable.

A note to some of my friends. Please put at least one simple item on your list. I have 3-4 simple items on mine at a time. If you have the live potion, grasping handle, wreath and glowing darkness, then change one to an airship item or wand or food. I no longer send out those types of items because I need them too...not since I hit the bow figurine.

Go to: