The Heart Door

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

Re:The Heart Door

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 26, 10 9:26 AM
Read the thread titled THE LAST PUZZLE on one of the first two pages of this forum.

[Post New]by shortyny on Mar 26, 10 9:48 AM
Thank you BinLa

[Post New]by patrheust on Apr 10, 10 9:21 AM
HELP!!! I have 10 hearts in inventory and don't know how to put them into the door. I'm so burned out and know I
am close.....

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Apr 10, 10 5:34 PM
It sounds like you need to find the locket in order to place the hearts. It's being held by the statue in the scene where you found your first heart, just off the elevator.

[Post New]by beeskie on May 12, 10 4:24 PM
Hello! I feel like I have 100 hours invested in this game! (It's really only 30!)
I am almost at the end - but totally stuck outside the Heart Door! I have all 10 jeweled hearts in place, AND Emma's locket. Nothing happened to open the door! I tried clicking the Rose (remember Charles' lunatic letter about "sending a beautiful Rose?" No luck. I tried to open Emma's locket. No luck. I tried moving the hearts around. No luck. I clicked on everything else on the door. Zip, nada, zilch.
Somebody PLEEEZE give me a hint.....the strategy guide is mum at this point.
Beeskie

[Post New]by beeskie on May 12, 10 4:28 PM
Could anybody look at my request written today under the Heart Door site?
Pleeeeze???
Beeskie

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 12, 10 4:50 PM
Are you playing on a PC or a Mac? If it's a Mac, I heard other people had a problem at this point. You might want to check in the Mac forum on page one of the Chit Chat Corner.

If it's a PC, the only reason it wouldn't open is if you don't actually have all 10 hearts placed. It's really hard to tell, but an empty slot would have a yellow/golden heart in the center.

The door doesn't open wide, it just sort of clicks open, then shows you the door as if you've stepped back a bit.

[Post New]by beeskie on May 14, 10 6:42 PM
Thank you much for responding!! I am off to check my hearts again!!!

[Post New]by beeskie on May 14, 10 7:43 PM
BinLA: You saved my sanity....thank you! I didn't realize the yellow heart center in the door did not have the jeweled heart - I thought I had them all! After you told me, I spent an hour going back through the entire estate, looking for sparkles. It wasn't until I pulled the well bucket up and down outside the front gate, that they finally appeared in the bushes outside the wall! Thank you again for taking time to help a desparate person, and for being a genius!!!

rickkia04
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by rickkia04 on May 14, 10 7:45 PM
ok, I have gone through the whole game, from beginning to end and I can not find the last heart. someone said something about the boat, in the elevator, have been to the elevator have gone through the whole game, i need to find the last heart, where is it.... help so I can end this game, have been playing it for the last 5 months. had stopped for awhile, cause I could not figure it out. found the forum and have been on a roll. thanks for all the tips,. now i need another tip, the last heart....

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 15, 10 2:36 AM
The gold heart locket is hanging from the hands of the statue of Emma in the Candle Cavern on the lowest level.

The 10 Jeweled Hearts are in different places in different games. There is always one in the Candle Cavern and one in the Cottage Shed.

Possible locations of the 10 Jeweled Hearts:

Candle Cavern on the lowest level.

Cottage shed

Cottage office/drafting room

Cottage Victor’s bedroom

Baby carriage in attic

Bookcase in library

Front gate

Front door of the mansion

Trunk on the left side of the porch

Rose garden at Charles’ statue

Cemetery gravestones

Kitchen

On the left of the street in Roseville by the rules sign

General store

Boat in the underground river when you get off the elevator

Beauty parlor main floor

Beauty parlor upstairs in Rose’s bedroom under the bed

Beauty parlor upstairs in Rose’s bathroom

Sandbox under slide in girl’s area

Toy Store main room

Toy Store workshop

Inside Schoolhouse main area

Gingerbread house tea party

Gingerbread house doll house in girl’s bedroom

Outside of the trolley

The Shipwreck

Edited on 05/15/2010 at 2:37:30 AM PST

[Post New]by wfgayd on Jun 22, 10 9:51 PM
Are there not 12 hearts in all. I counted 10 on my screen, plus the locket and nothing was happening. So I went looking and found another heart with 3 stones that went over the heart with 1 red stone. this heart was found at the seashore before you go up the steps to cottage.
or maybe I miscounted. its late and this puzzle has frazzled me.

[Post New]by takablu on Jun 30, 10 8:29 AM
Thanks so much for the hint storage shed by the cottage, found my last heart.
wouldnt have made it thru this game with out this forum.

The Heart Door

[Post New]by loopy12345 on Jul 31, 10 7:10 AM
HELP I CANT FIND THE 10th KEY BEEN EVERYWHERE AND CANT FIND IT ANY ONE ANY IDEAS

found it and at last completed the game YEEHAAAA LOL

Edited on 07/31/2010 at 7:43:11 AM PST

Attic - Library - Theater

[Post New]by scrapper61 on Sep 6, 10 2:18 PM
I'm trying to find the last heart and can't get into the attic, library or theater again. How can I access that area. I can find no connection to those places after gone back to the beginning.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

Attic - Library - Theater

[Post New]by BinLA on Sep 6, 10 10:12 PM
scrapper61 wrote:I'm trying to find the last heart and can't get into the attic, library or theater again. How can I access that area. I can find no connection to those places after gone back to the beginning.

The attic/library/theater is in the main house, not Victor's house. You climb up the ladder that you placed on the front porch when you were looking for the eyeballs for the kitchen puzzle.

[Post New]by sharmonnina on Sep 9, 10 5:07 AM
I have all the hearts I need and the door still doesn't open. I have nothing in my inventory. This is the last thing to do. Can someone help?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 9, 10 4:35 PM
sharmonnina wrote:I have all the hearts I need and the door still doesn't open. I have nothing in my inventory. This is the last thing to do. Can someone help?
In order for the hearts door to open there should be a gold locket with the inscription "To My Dearest Emma" in the middle of a large pink heart shaped area and 10 jeweled hearts around it.
One time when I played I collected and placed 9 of the 10 Jeweled Hearts, then I went back and found the last one. When I came back to the place for the hearts it was very difficult to tell where to put the one heart that I had with me. The one empty space didn’t look that different from some of the other hearts. I actually had to take the one heart I had and try it in several places until I found the empty space and it finally stuck.

If any of the small hearts have a pink background with a gold heart shape in the center, then that is an empty space waiting for a jeweled heart.

Perhaps you still have one more to find and you can’t tell that you have an empty space. When I looked at the board I would have sworn that they were all there but I knew they couldn’t be because I still had the one in my inventory.

If you have filled all the spaces with the gold locket and the jeweled hearts and the door still doesn’t open then you have hit a glitch and you will need to start the game again as a new player. Just be sure that none of the small heart spaces are pink with a gold heart shape.

Good luck!

phaph
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by phaph on Oct 26, 10 12:39 AM
Hooray---I'm through it---I'm through it -------I'm through it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only taken me three weeks to get through the heart door, I am blonde though! So pleased I didn't give up, thank you all for your help xxx

favored
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by favored on Nov 19, 10 7:02 PM
lorgran wrote:the main heart what u need to get to the other heart pleaces is the locker from emma, its in the cave right from the heart door, the locker goes in the middle, then other 10 hearts. so in general u need 11 hearts.

Go to: