Torches and 3 Doors

royben
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Torches and 3 Doors

[Post New]by royben on Mar 20, 09 4:57 AM
I am seriously stuck and I figured it out!

[Post New]by megems on Mar 21, 09 8:54 AM
I am totally lost right now. I am in the twins door. Here is my inventory - Belt, Duct Tape, Funnel, potholder, screwdriver, rag, knife. I have no HO areas anywhere! Checked everywhere! I cannot figure out the puzzle beside the schoolhouse, that is if it is necessary. What do I need to open the teddy bear?

The fireplace in the dollhouse..what importance is this? I can turn the heat up or down with the pot holder, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Sorry for so many questions, but I am at a stand still...no clue where to go from here!

Thanks!

[Post New]by megems on Mar 21, 09 9:43 AM
Nevermind...foudn the walkthrough link and it unstuck me! For now!

[Post New]by LissaG on Mar 22, 09 5:50 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm having some trouble locating the gum and the crane in the one shop thingy after I opened that one door with all the numbers and lights on it. Anyone know where it is and can help me?! Thanks.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 22, 09 7:45 AM
LissaG wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm having some trouble locating the gum and the crane in the one shop thingy after I opened that one door with all the numbers and lights on it. Anyone know where it is and can help me?! Thanks.
The gum is in the upper right stuck on the frame of the scene. The crane may be the blue paper origami bird in the lower right. Good luck!

[Post New]by chazzyman on Mar 26, 09 5:57 AM
I was collecting the red marbles and I am sure I got the last two but did'nt go straight back because I got busy solving other puzzles. When I used one of the marbles it seemed the other one was gone. Could I have lost a marble hehe or lost my marbles so to speak, this game will make you do that. I'm sure I got the 2nd last one from a puzzle and there was one under the bed upstairs. Maybe the love puzzle will produce a marble if I ever get it finished. Could this be where the missing marble is??? Neicey

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 26, 09 6:19 AM
chazzyman wrote:I was collecting the red marbles and I am sure I got the last two but did'nt go straight back because I got busy solving other puzzles. When I used one of the marbles it seemed the other one was gone. Could I have lost a marble hehe or lost my marbles so to speak, this game will make you do that. I'm sure I got the 2nd last one from a puzzle and there was one under the bed upstairs. Maybe the love puzzle will produce a marble if I ever get it finished. Could this be where the missing marble is??? Neicey

Hi Chazzyman- welcome to the forums!

You will find the last marble after the Love connection puzzle- Rose is keeping it safe.

See if this helps:

G=green, P=purple, R=red B=brown
L=left, R=right, U=up, D=down

Part One

GL, GU, GR, GD, RL, RU, RR, RD, RL, PL, PD, GL, GD, GR, BR, GL, GU, GR

Part Two:

GR, BD, GL, GU, GR, GD, RU, GL, RL, PD, PL, PU, PR

Part Three:

PD, GU, GR, GD, PL, RU, RL, RU, RR, RD, RL, RD, BD, RR, RD, RL, PU, PR, RU

PrplDva

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 26, 09 8:16 AM
Hi Chazzyman,

The solution to the Love Connector is also in the pictures in my photobucket. It's at the link I sent you yesterday.

Good luck!

cattis59
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by cattis59 on Mar 27, 09 1:38 AM
cesse47 wrote:
TimeladyShayde wrote:Stuck on the marble door. What am I supposed to do here?
Once I added the 4 red marbles, I had 3 blue marbles on top, 4 red in middle, and 3 yellow on bottom. To solve it, I had to move the marbles so there were 3 yellow on top, 4 red in middle, and 3 blue on bottom.
...Good Luck.

cattis59
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by cattis59 on Mar 27, 09 1:41 AM
Hi there!

How did you moved the marbles? I had tried but I don´t get them in the right place. I got two of them right.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 27, 09 4:45 AM
cattis59 wrote:Hi there!

How did you moved the marbles? I had tried but I don´t get them in the right place. I got two of them right.
The 4 red marbles door puzzle solution:
The object of the game is to move the three orange marbles to the top, move the three blue marbles to the bottom and leave the four red marbles in the middle. When you put the 4 Red Marbles in the door puzzle, there are buttons to control the rotation on the left and right. Press the buttons in this order to solve the puzzle.
Right – Left - Right – Left - Right – Left - Right

Good luck!

[Post New]by queenliz34 on Mar 27, 09 7:32 PM
where do i find the letter r for the typwriter on the door to get me in

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 27, 09 9:38 PM
queenliz34 wrote:where do i find the letter r for the typwriter on the door to get me in

Hi Queenliz34- welcome to the forums!

The "R" key is found in the Toy shop. It will be in a hidden object game at the doll, display counter.

You will not be able to find this until after you free the twins. Have you gone through the door to the left of the telephone?

Hope this helps!

PrplDva

[Post New]by aluanna on Mar 28, 09 7:17 PM
Debala715 wrote:Never figured out how to open that middle door, even with instructions from people over on Gamezebo.
Ended up skipping this puzzle, otherwise I would have never moved from there.[/
quote]

Puzzle deceptively easy. Always had to skip it and waste time. Can anyone help me?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 28, 09 9:31 PM
aluanna wrote: Never figured out how to open that middle door, even with instructions from people over on Gamezebo.
Ended up skipping this puzzle, otherwise I would have never moved from there.
Puzzle deceptively easy. Always had to skip it and waste time. Can anyone help me?

The middle door puzzle is a random puzzle so the numbers are different each time you play the game.

What you see
There is a white square on/off switch in the lower middle of the screen.

There are 4 sets of 2 numbers each with plus and minus signs between them. They must be added or subtracted to get a total for each of those 2 numbers. These red LED numbers will blink off and on. These blinking number sets have small colored lights next to each set that are pink, green, orange and blue.

There is a circular dial in the upper right corner that can point to 4 colored dots that are pink, green, orange and blue.

There are black and white numbered keys on the right side of the screen.

What you do
Turn on the white square switch and the red LED numbers will start blinking. You can write down the blinking numbers that are visible in each space. Then flip the small grey switches beside the blinking numbers so that some of the other blinking numbers become visible. When you are able to determine each of the two numbers in a set, then add or subtract them to get an answer for that color.

Then go to the circular dial in the upper right and point the dial to the color that you have solved. Then use the black and white keys to enter the answer for that color. Enter it as a two digit number. For example if your answer is 5, then enter 05. Turn the circular dial to the next color and enter the answer for that color. Continue until you have entered the answer for all four colors and the door will open.

Good luck.

[Post New]by mybabys3 on Mar 29, 09 6:19 AM
THANK YOU TERI49. FOR ALL YOUR HELP ON THE TYPWRITER THATS ON THE DOOR I GIVE YOU AND THE GAME THE AND YOU ARE A

[Post New]by sisnd2000 on Apr 1, 09 9:13 AM
i have found all but 1 marble and a few of the keys to the type writer any idea where i can find the rest. also can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find the hammer? thanks

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 1, 09 1:52 PM
sisnd2000 wrote:i have found all but 1 marble and a few of the keys to the type writer any idea where i can find the rest. also can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find the hammer? thanks
Location of the 4 red marbles:
1. In HOG in General Store
2. In Lucky 15 Cash Register
3. In HOG in Beauty Parlor
4. In Rose Sommerset’s coffin. When you get off the elevator look left to see an iron grate. Loosen it with the rust remover and wrench and go into a cavern. Scare away the bats with the trumpet and proceed to the room with Rose's coffin. After you solve the Love Connector puzzle Rose will talk to you then she will leave. Look inside the coffin after she leaves.

When you have the 4 red marbles you can solve the puzzle on the left door in the red hallway and go into the children's area and find more typewriter keys. The hammer is in the children's area.

Good luck and have fun!

[Post New]by dilynard on Apr 6, 09 9:43 AM
I am so confused, I hope someone out there can help me. I am at the 3 doors, I have opened the middle door, but cannot open the other 2. I am missing the 4th red marble and only have the "v" and "c" keys for the typewriter. I do not have the lever for the elevator nor do I know where to find it. I keep reading about the toy store, gingerbread house, going down to the beach and up to the guest house. How are you getting to these places and where are they? I have dug up the picture in front of the statue. I have no clue what to do with it. I solved the puzzle with the cash register and went to the fuse box, but don't know where to find the fuse. Right now I can't find anything new. I need some clues. Can anyone help me?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 6, 09 1:24 PM
The lever for the elevator is in the bathroom in Rose's bedroom in the beauty parlor.

The piece of the painting goes on the picture on the stairs in the beauty parlor.

The fuse is in the children's area behind the 4 red marbles door.

You need 4 red marbles to get into the door on the left. That is the next door that is available to you.

4 RED MARBLES

Location of the 4 red marbles:
1. In HOG in General Store
2. In Lucky 15 Cash Register
3. In HOG in Beauty Parlor
4. In Rose Sommerset’s coffin. When you get off the elevator look left to see an iron grate. Loosen it with the rust remover and wrench and go into a cavern. Scare away the bats with the trumpet and proceed to the room with Rose's coffin. After you solve the Love Connector puzzle Rose will talk to you then she will leave. Look inside the coffin after she leaves.

Good luck!

Edited on 04/06/2009 at 1:27:43 PM PST

Go to: