Welcome to My Tribe forum

Re:Welcome to My Tribe forum

[Post New]by billbill42 on Dec 19, 10 8:30 PM
decouer wrote:
Nickkie460 wrote:Looking for tips on the the mystery items. How to find or make ironwood, berries and lodestone. I have been playing for a few hours now and really nothing new going on yet.

yeah im looking for that as well.. i have learned how to make twins, how to make it rain, how to increase the crops.. but the sea hasn't told me a thing about those stupid mysteries.. noone is strong enough and noone knows about the fossil and everyone who goes by the fountain is thrilled
so who knows

this is kind of a round about cheat code for solving some of the mysteries but if you have about 50 stars (i pick someone around 14 years old) and put all the stars on that person and they become a master at everything including physical and mental strength
hope it helps

cristina

[Post New]by billbill42 on Dec 19, 10 8:56 PM
kikicristina wrote:Hi! I don`t know how I discover all the mystery of my island.on my island i have a three , a rock with a star and a rock red .plzz help me (i`m romanian and I don`t know too well english I wait your message . bye

you need a legendary scientist for the star rock and the moon rock. just take that person to (you might have to do it twice and then for the moon rock you put about 3 or 4 moons on it and for the star rock you put about 3 or 4 stars on it.
the red rock you need a legendary construction builder to go to it and it will solve the red rock

[Post New]by billbill42 on Dec 20, 10 10:03 AM
Princesskyz wrote:hey can anyone help me? how do u solve the mystery of the tree with the flowers around it? all my people just say that the rings make a lovely pattern..

if you notice the ring of flowers have a pattern to each ring. but with a few flowers missing. as an example one ring might be pink, blue, white and a white flower is missing then click on the flower icon in the build menu then add a white flower to that blank spot. After you have put all the missing flowers into there spots then have someone harvest them and the mystery will be solved. Have fun...

[Post New]by billbill42 on Dec 20, 10 10:11 AM
springbok500 wrote:How or where do u collect rainwater?

you can only get rain water when its raining after the rain stops then that icon in your potion menu will also not be usable

[Post New]by billbill42 on Dec 24, 10 2:15 AM
fourbluesixpink wrote:How can I clear away trees to make room for more buildings? I've already marked them for harvest, but they are still there. Also, I read that someone used wood cutters to clear away greenery; where do I get wood cutters?

in your details menu make sure that your people have a check mark beside wood gather. I play seven Islands and i have never seen a wood cutter.
Hope this helps. have fun.

[Post New]by billbill42 on Dec 24, 10 2:23 AM
ellen941 wrote:I would like to know why my tribe keeps starving to death overnight. I'm not on face book. I have asked this queation before but everyone is more interested in facbook than anything else. I guess this is just another facebook forum. Thanks so much for all your wonderful help!!!!!!!!!!

In your details menu make sure your people have a check mark beside fishing and agriculture and then if your tech. point are high enough then give them a garden to harvest and you should always have plenty of food.
Hope it helps have fun

ahhhhhhhh my account deleted!!!!!!!

[Post New]by courgs on Jan 11, 11 5:14 PM
i was on my tribe PC and i wanted to creat a new user on the main menu and i clicked new and it deleted my profile and i had like 170609 science point[/color]

PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET IT BACK

Edited on 01/11/2011 at 5:21:15 PM PST

[Post New]by billbill42 on Jan 16, 11 3:40 PM
soxii2 wrote:Hi, I have a question about aging... on my FB game, I drop a tribee onto the FOY and they are young again. I drop a tribee on the FOY in my private game, and it says the mystery has already been solved. Is there a way to make the tribees young again on my PC game? Thanks..
yes you mix mushrooms, fountain water and gold relic then put it on that person and they will feel 36 again.

[Post New]by emilygirlcool on Feb 19, 11 12:54 PM
Nobody ever reply to my forums.

[Post New]by emilygirlcool on Feb 19, 11 12:55 PM
I love to make there potions!

[Post New]by Chell4791 on Mar 11, 11 6:44 PM
nursebc1974 wrote:
Monchichi4u2c wrote: I had 50 people on my island and when I went to play today all of them were dead. What did they die of? Starvation! The kicker, there was 600 food in the bin! WTH! lol
Oh well, I will try again...

If they don't have wood to cook the food they can't eat it. Could that have been what happened?
Tip for the stavation problem.The first one is make sure your fisherman has a high or great physical strength so that they can catch fish faster.The second one would be that If you have to many people on your island, fisherman will not do because there is to many poeple to support, you will have to get 5000 science points to make farms.Once your get your farms you give someone agriculture as an priority your starvation problem will vanish!Hope I helped lots

[Post New]by namiller1218 on Mar 26, 11 4:47 PM
How do u get ur ppl 2 live rlly long to unlock the trophy were 1 tribal person as to live to like 600?

[Post New]by tbickley on Apr 17, 11 7:04 AM
Ï played the game without problems until a new user was created. Now whenever I go to chnage user I get the following error message. "error access violation at 0x004b59e4 tried to read from 0x00000004 program terminated" So I cannot get back to my game only to a new game. I noticed others had this same issue. How can I fix this?

[Post New]by Hork7899 on Apr 28, 11 10:01 AM
weiswoman wrote:
Nickkie460 wrote:Looking for tips on the the mystery items. How to find or make ironwood, berries and lodestone. I have been playing for a few hours now and really nothing new going on yet.

Ironwood - you have to get a player to 100 physical strength and then they can open the blue glowing stump. Then you need to make it rain with magical rain to make it grow into an ironwood tree. I got the moon beacon to work by having someone who I had given moondust to go over to it. Then I had to dump a bunch of moondust onto the stone. I haven't figured out the berries or the lodestone yet.

What is this magical rain and how do i get it. and lodestones you can get from the barrels and crates floating in the ocean.

[Post New]by Flyer009 on May 20, 11 12:50 AM
springbok500 wrote:How or where do u collect rainwater?

I think (havent played in a while) you have to get science lvl 2

[Post New]by Flyer009 on May 20, 11 12:53 AM
emilygirlcool wrote:Nobody ever reply to my forums.
lol

ahhhhhhhh my account deleted!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Flyer009 on May 20, 11 12:59 AM
courgs wrote:i was on my tribe PC and i wanted to creat a new user on the main menu and i clicked new and it deleted my profile and i had like 170609 science point[/color]

PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET IT BACK
But I heard about some cheats hope this helped

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Jun 24, 11 5:47 AM
Not sure if you can get it back, but here is a tip which will act as a save at a particular level in case you stuff up it will act as a Restore point

For XP
Go to Documents and Settings/ "your user name"/Local Settings/ Application Data/GrubbyGames/ and copy the folder My Tribe Data to your desktop or another folder where you can find it easily

The Local Settings is a hidden folder so you might have to make that visible by in an explorer window going to Tools/ Folder options/View/ and click the radio button .."Show Hidden files and folders"

That folder My Tribe Data holds the record of your efforts at that point. Do regular backups and number them so that you can go to any point. Note it may have a time recorded as well, so note the time you saved that file and reset your computer clock back to just ahead of that time to have very little change.

BTW if you save with the game settings as Fast then each hour you are away from the game a year goes by. So if you have someone getting near 65 and you don't want to lose them before applying a rejuvenation potion, don't leave the game set on fast and go away for 10 hours or they will be dead when you get back.

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Jun 25, 11 6:33 AM
In addition when you save the My Tribe Data Folder and then try something new and it fails, all you have to do is replace the My Tribe Data folder with your Saved one from before you made the mistake. You may need to set your computer clock back again to the time when you made the save and then progress it slowly from there.

eg you have got one of your people up to 800 years of age. Save the folder and if by any chance you are away too long and that person dies you can recover them by setting your clock back to that time and changing the My Tribe Data folder to the older saved one.

shyly12
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by shyly12 on Aug 21, 11 3:42 PM
hey! i am not sure how to make moondust can you help me?

Go to: