lackoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,430 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Phantasmat Collector's Edition

[Post New]by lackoo on Mar 21, 11 11:54 AM
Bought it yesterday from the developer's online store .

katbeth01
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by katbeth01 on Mar 25, 11 7:52 PM
Very enjoyable. I lost a lot of sleep over this game because I wanted to keep playing. Wonder graphics.

TeachumWell
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by TeachumWell on Apr 3, 11 10:28 PM
[b]It's hard to add to the heaps of positives already here but wanted to say that this is the eeriest game I've played since...well, long ago. The only game even close was the original Resident Evil for the console. There've been near misses recently but none managed to make real shivers down the spine the way this one does. If you're looking for warm fuzzies in a game, go elsewhere! Haven't finished it yet, but kept me up looong after midnight yesterday, a rare event lately. I hope other developers catch onto the match 3 option as it's a relief at times. Thanks so very much Big Fish for a super spooky thrill!

megwoman25
Clownfish
Clownfish
742 Posts

[Post New]by megwoman25 on Apr 29, 11 12:20 PM
I played this game when it originally came out on PC & I didn't like it or at least I thought I didn't like it. I have both a mac & a PC so when it released on mac, I decided to give it another shot although it just sat in my cache for months n months n months. A couple days ago I decided to give it another go, why not? & for some reason it gave me chills down my spine in a way it never had before. I actually LOVED it the second time so much that even though theres a SE out, I went for the CE. So i just wanted to say that this game is a rare gem & when I saw the walkthrough & how many chapters there were, all I can say is, thank god I gave it another chance.

[Post New]by AnythingQuiet on May 14, 11 10:27 PM
Very awesome and spooky game. The art style matched very well with the plot of the story and I enjoyed every minute of playing. I hope there might be a sequel in the future, yes? The added bejeweled mini-game is a nice touch to finding those more elusive hidden items, plus the darn thing is so addictive. I found the voice-acting very nice as well, usually video game voice-acting tend not to be so great, but the actors here did a fine job.

My only problem is that I thought the soundtrack was bundled with the CE as actual music files, but it turned out you can only play them in the in-game music player. But overall the whole gaming experience was a fun one, can't wait to see more.

Shastanna
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by Shastanna on Jun 6, 11 11:48 AM
Hi everyone,

I loved this game. The graphics are amazing! However, the bonusplay is very, very short. Definitely not worth double the price.

For the SE, though it's well worth the price!

boobailey
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by boobailey on Jun 20, 11 6:56 AM
This was a good game. Lot's of hidden object games and puzzles. I like being able to change from hidden objects and match 3 games. I got the collectors edition, which I normally don't do. Probably won't again. Not soue how to get to level three..

boobailey
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by boobailey on Jun 26, 11 7:10 PM
I liked this game but not impressed with the collector's edition.

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Jul 17, 11 3:26 PM
Here is one AWESOME game! Incredible graphics; spooky music; suspenseful story; engaging and interactive tasks; excellent voice overs!! I wholeheartedly recommend this game! The puzzles are very doable, but still challenging. My husband and I were totally engaged in the story and we ended up playing for over 7 hours! We still have the bonus game to look forward to.

I like the three options of play. We chose the casual mode, and later, when we play again, our plan is to step it up to the next level! We also tried the option of Match 3 which is an alternative to the hidden object exercise. The developers are to be commended on their attention to detail and excellent work!

[Post New]by MichaelMaiden25 on Nov 5, 11 7:06 PM
Just finished it about a month ago, Great Game!!!

[Post New]by NixonKNR on Nov 21, 11 12:23 PM
Incredible graphics. Very good game.

lizamama
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by lizamama on Nov 23, 11 6:55 PM
Newbie for BFG n the reviews r what I depend on whether to buy or not. The reviews for this game is spot on. Tried for 10 minutes n bought immediately. Game (extreme mode) keeps you on your toes. Excellent Creepy graphics. N the old lady I think is the scariest of the lot she's so sweet n too good to be true. Waiting for her to morph.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 5, 12 11:11 AM
This game have beautiful graphics, great story line, nice eerie look and fantastic Hidden object scenes, but what gave up the plot was the tittle, I love psychological thrillers but please, try no to give away the story with the tittle.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jul 5, 12 11:55 AM
Great Graphic's and alot of hidden objects.Fun game.----------------Doug

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jul 21, 12 3:30 PM
The graphics in this game are awesome ! Enjoyed this game to the fullest !-----------doug

boogweez
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,280 Posts

[Post New]by boogweez on Oct 8, 12 5:47 AM
If you still haven't bought this game NOW is the time!!!! Fantastic game and a real steal at this price!

[Post New]by franciesfinds04 on Oct 29, 12 12:40 AM
elenasstar wrote:This is THE BEST game I've ever played! Well worth the collector's price for bonus game time. Let's see more like this!!!!!!
LOVED THIS GAME!!!

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on Mar 28, 13 3:47 AM
This game is a rare gem. I had a great time playing, the storyline line was riveting and the voiceovers were spot on. The graphics were just perfect and you can tell a lot of care was being put in when making of this game. So very well done Codeminion.

Also, I enjoyed all the little trophies that spruced up my dashboard. I wasn't able to find the secret logo, even though I gave it a good shot. I just sometimes forgot to look for it.

Edited on 03/28/2013 at 9:28:07 AM PST

Go to: