Welcome to Farm Up forum

Re:Welcome to Farm Up forum

[Post New]by MrsMadkow on Mar 1, 16 5:49 AM
My question is this:

How do I trigger the grandma to arrive? I'm like level 20 already and have built up all the transport stops and shops and the school and I don't know what I have to do to activate her arrival.

I can't move the stupid bird enclosure until she gets here to clean it up. Bad planning.

Thanks!

[Post New]by PattiLC on Apr 9, 16 2:29 PM
How do you get the codes for the gift boxes that appear in the upper right corner?

Phayta
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by Phayta on Apr 22, 16 3:49 PM
MrsMadkow wrote:My question is this:

How do I trigger the grandma to arrive? I'm like level 20 already and have built up all the transport stops and shops and the school and I don't know what I have to do to activate her arrival.

I can't move the stupid bird enclosure until she gets here to clean it up. Bad planning.

Thanks!

You have to fix the guest house.

Phayta
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by Phayta on Apr 22, 16 3:52 PM
PattiLC wrote:How do you get the codes for the gift boxes that appear in the upper right corner?

In the upper right hand corner, you should have your gold coin count, underneath that, should be the menu button, under the menu button should be tools, then under the tools button should be the collections button. In the upper right hand corner of the pre-exit screen, is a blue gift box with yellow ribbon. Unfortunately, there is no Walkthrough for this game yet. So, I'm not sure if anyone knows.

Edited on 05/07/2016 at 10:58:51 AM PST

[Post New]by davidandbeka on May 7, 16 7:29 AM
Jennifer and her entire family disappeared on level 53....I am unable to do ANYTHING...I have rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled several times to no avail. Very frustrated....There is not an update for this game. I have sent in requests for help from help desk...no help there.

[Post New]by small_whale42 on Jun 21, 16 8:39 AM
when does grandma and granddad arrive??

[Post New]by wiccadoll on Jul 16, 16 10:21 AM
Hello,
Anyone have help/tips on what do to when the game freezes, the whole family has disappeared and I can not do anything?

Anything I click on just freezes the game and I have to pull up the task manager to get out of the game. Been like this for a couple days now.

I'm level 32 and just under 45,000 points into the level.

I tried sending a help message in game and I get an error message that just kicks me out.
Thanks

[Post New]by jonesey124 on Jul 20, 16 7:54 AM
Hi. I am at level 59 and now my experience bar is full, I cant level up. Is this the last level and I was just wondering when new update will be available. Thanks.

[Post New]by rolaro on Aug 11, 16 6:50 AM
i believe this game is bleeding death,no more new updates expected

[Post New]by rolaro on Aug 11, 16 6:56 AM
and another thing: when you log in daily you should get a gold coin at the seventh day,nuts,i get nothing at all.

[Post New]by jmjhand on Aug 14, 16 10:04 AM
Hi. So glad you're here. I have played this game for quite a while. I was on level 47, but now the game has reset (again). I've lost my progress and my gold coins. Help!!

[Post New]by WinglessFaery on Oct 21, 16 9:11 AM
Have they fixed some of the bugs? I really miss playing this game! I was so sad when it turned out to be so messed up, I had to delete it!

[Post New]by __l__21 on Dec 1, 16 8:20 AM
Can I copy my Farm Up to put it to another Laptop?

[Post New]by DaisyxDuck on Dec 6, 16 8:52 PM
Hi, i was wondering if any one here plays farm up on tablet and is on facebook, i need friends!

[Post New]by FarmBabe on Jan 7, 17 6:25 PM
I am at Level 47 and have started getting objectives from the beginning of the game that I cannot achieve due to the fact that they have already been done. Example: I am getting the objectives to build the school, the railway, the snack shop and the depot, but I can't meet them since the buildings have already been completed long ago. I also have a couple of objectives to purchase specific sized food and water troughs, but I already have larger sized ones.

Any clue why these beginner objectives are showing up now or how to turn them off?

4our7even
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by 4our7even on Feb 10, 17 8:44 AM
Is this a never ending game? Am on level 53 with just a few more upgrades to go. What happens after level 57 and how much money can you accumulate?

Nookydook
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Nookydook on Feb 17, 17 4:03 AM
I have progressed to Level 24. I have just logged back on and there is no grandma,grandad, wife or husband to be found. Where are they? and what do I have to do to make them reappear?

[Post New]by tmentzer1 on Feb 27, 17 6:06 AM
My Farm Up had no people on it and seems to be frozen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it is still in same mode. Ran cleaner on computer. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 1, 17 4:43 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you everyone for taking the time to talk about the game here and for your patience if you were waiting on a response. I see there seems to be a few questions in here and I wanted to swim by real fast to help players who were looking for some assistance with Farm Up.

4our7even, it totally makes sense to wonder whether one could play the game indefinitely. As a free to play game, it's quite possible to play the game for a long period of time and to continue playing even after completing the content that is available. So, in this way, it's possible that this game never ends. However, if I remember correctly, the version of Farm Up our site currently provides allows players to achieve level 59. After this, experience points will not provide a new level since that's the maximum level, however you are free to continue tending the farm that was created to continue earning money in game.

Nookydook and tmentzer1, I'm sorry to hear that the non-player characters either appear missing or to not be working as expected. In this particular case, if uninstalling and reinstalling hasn't assisted, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Support Team will get back in touch as soon as they possibly can.

For any other technical issues being experienced like being given the same quests again or the game not interacting properly, I also recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always happy to help out.

Thank you all for your time and I hope this has been helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 03/03/2017 at 1:44:58 PM PST

[Post New]by dicke_1234 on Mar 6, 17 11:12 AM
It keeps showing up as I got to continue the game, that there is a corrupted progress file and do I want to start a new game.

I do not want to start a new game as I am playing the current game the last 2 years.

Please if there is a solution to solve this then I would much appreciate your help.

Go to: