Re:Game Maintenance for Dark Manor - July 22, 2014

[Post New]by ZoeZed on Jul 22, 14 5:15 PM
Does the new update would allow us to have multiple manors? I got panic a bit when I first saw the address popped up that wasn't mine, and click enter! Then I was at the beginning of the game, reverted back to Level 1 !!!! My heart sank! Then I went through the whole tutorial in order to get to the menu option to log out to main menu. Then I clicked "not you?" And saw my manor address... What a relief!

Edited on 07/22/2014 at 8:12:52 PM PST

[Post New]by rtwoodyard1 on Jul 22, 14 9:17 PM
your new update was downloaded and my game was lost..... thanks a lot

[Post New]by Mandalay29 on Jul 23, 14 12:53 AM
Game won't load on iPhone5. Tries to launch but never gets past the first Dark Manor screen. Locks up the phone so you have to almost turn it off to quit. There's an 'open' App window open in the back ground displaying 'maintenance mode'. Only happened since the update. Which has really been a down date as I haven't been able to get back in since. Please help guys we really appreciate the work you do and love this game.

Edited on 07/23/2014 at 12:53:41 AM PST

[Post New]by Krissyreg on Jul 23, 14 7:21 AM
Where is all my stuff??? I logged into my game this morning and the game was back to the beginning! My manor is completely empty. EMPTY!! No enigmas, no walkers, no expansions, no Juju--nothing!! I had over 3.5M coins, was at level 54, had at least 15 expansions and had over 560 gold yesterday!!! You need to make this right!

[Post New]by 56_ashton_ave on Jul 23, 14 5:02 PM
Any news on when the updated game will be fixed for Apple IPADS. It has been 27 hours yet and can still not get on

[Post New]by Glengarrymanor on Jul 23, 14 5:44 PM
Hi,

I still can't get on the game. It throws me out right away. I've tried turning my phone off and making sure all apps are closed. I'm using an iPhone 4 and downloaded the update yesterday because I had to in order to log in. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by ooplin on Jul 23, 14 7:46 PM
Is Dark Manor still down, as everytime I open it I get a message stating there is no internet connection. If its still down for maintenance how about a message on the screen of down for maintenance. I can play all other games so I know that the internet is not down.

[Post New]by Kiwi540 on Jul 23, 14 8:24 PM
Are we going to get any acknowledgement that anyone is even looking into this issue of not being able to open the game. I am trying to be patient here and know you are probably all very busy trying to find the problem, but just wondering if we are being heard

[Post New]by Tazmanor on Jul 24, 14 9:32 AM
I also haven't been able to get in since Wednesday morning. I downloaded the update onto my iPad Air on Tuesday. although it let me play, it froze up for a few seconds quite a bit of times. But at least I was able to play. Then Wednesday morning it kicked me out while playing a scene and has not let me back in since. All I get is the black "dark manor" title screen. It comes on for a while and then it kicks me out to my home screen without an error message or anything. Please help Big Fish. Specially knowing others are enjoying free perks like double silver while we are in the dark. At least keep us posted on progress. Thanks!

Donanjo
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Donanjo on Jul 24, 14 10:11 AM
With the new update My Dark Manor game has disappeared. I do not have Facebook so I cannot retrieve it. I had millions in juju and silver. I was saving hoping that one day there would be more land expansion available. I did not write down my manor name or number. This is a hard lesson learned. I am starting over from the beginning and I will be writing everything down.

[Post New]by Mamacheeks1 on Jul 24, 14 10:42 AM
I haven't been able to open the game for over 2 days now! Since I first downloaded the new update a few days ago, I've only been able to get it to open correctly once. Now it just freezes on the title screen for awhile, then goes back to one of my IPad icon screens.

I really love this game and I'm on Level 68. I don't want to have to delete it and start over. I've shut my IPad down and rebooted it numerous times, but it doesn't fix the problem. HELP!

[Post New]by Jadethefirst on Jul 25, 14 11:43 AM
For the iPad user, don't reboot just click your home screen or wake/sleep button it might needed twice, I worked for me hope it will for you ?

[Post New]by Kiwi540 on Jul 25, 14 1:29 PM
Another day has passed and still no solution or update to how much longer we have to wait! Sorry but I am getting really frustrated to the point of just deleting all bf games.

Edited on 07/25/2014 at 2:28:41 PM PST

[Post New]by JoannLipeRoeber on Jul 25, 14 2:07 PM
Have not been able to sign in since the last update. Get to the enter screen, press enter and the game crashes.

Re:Game Maintenance for Dark Manor - July 25, 2014

[Post New]by kintexas on Jul 25, 14 5:42 PM
When is this game going to be playable again?

Edited on 07/25/2014 at 5:42:32 PM PST

[Post New]by donruch on Jul 27, 14 5:30 AM
My game is still kicking me out I reset it and it still doesn't work this is happening on my iPad are you still under maintenance

[Post New]by Noral04 on Jul 27, 14 6:33 AM
Need Help. Dark Manor screen remains a dark screen since up-date days ago on I-Pad. How to restore game? hopefully at my present level!
Thanks, working at the moment. Using home button on and off a few times.

Edited on 07/27/2014 at 6:30:09 PM PST

[Post New]by Jadethefirst on Jul 27, 14 6:51 AM
Hi guys,
For iPad users especially who did a reset, try and use the wake/sleep button when the black DM screen comes on, it will need twice and second time the iPad seems not waking so push till it wakes and slide open, DM will comeback on and usually jerks to life if not press the wake/sleep again... Sometimes with home button it works too, open DM when it comes up wait two seconds or three then touch the home button, do the four fingers gesture to open the home screen itself to look for the open apps you will see the screen of DM there actually loading touch to bring it out and wait for it to load, hopefully it will work..... Really really hope that will help a lot.... My iPad was reset (only) after the update.... Tell me if it did please.....Good luck to all of iOS players, and others too

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Aug 27, 14 10:21 AM
Hey Everyone,

Just a heads up! Dark Manor will soon be going into Maintenance Mode for a little bit.

Once we're back, we'll have Chapter 17 ready for you all. I know how much you've been looking forward to this!

As soon as we're out of Maintenance Mode, we'll make an announcement here to let you know!

bfgVaiya

Edit to fix typo

Edited on 08/27/2014 at 10:22:08 AM PST

Re:Game Maintenance for Dark Manor - August 27, 2014

[Post New]by Tessg54 on Aug 27, 14 11:36 AM
I was in the game at the time it went into maintenance. Since I'm fairly new to the game, is there somewhere on the screen that would have given me notice this was about to happen?

Go to: