sworkca
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Divine Academy here

[Post New]by sworkca on May 24, 16 5:03 PM
Today May 24, 2016 is the second day in a row that and error message
"Server Error
Server is under maintenance. Try launching the game later. Best regards, Development Team.
Error Code: 3"

I would like to play this game please.

[Post New]by satexasgirl on May 25, 16 6:22 PM
Same issue as Sworka, except it's going on three days. I have to launch the task manager to exit the game. Also, I have not received a daily reward for over two weeks now, and I log in daily or at least try to.

[Post New]by Smoogles on Aug 10, 16 12:26 PM
Every time I open the game it gets stuck on the loading screen that happens after the introduction video and I see error 504 - help?

[Post New]by Connemara_2 on Aug 15, 16 12:43 PM
Can't open the game at all this evening. Get a message saying "send us code 1" but there isn't anyone to send it to is there?

[Post New]by cherryping on Aug 18, 16 11:34 PM
Windows 8 - same error message for 3 days 'server under maintainance code 3'. Have to end task in task manager. When will you finish maintainance?

[Post New]by cherryping on Aug 21, 16 3:14 AM
Windows 8 - error message has changed today to 'unable to connect you to the internet please check connection' code 1-0. I am connected to the internet or I wouldn't be able to post this message!

[Post New]by cherryping on Aug 22, 16 5:48 AM
Hey ho back to "Server Error
Server is under maintenance. Try launching the game later. Best regards, Development Team.
Error Code: 3"

Wondering whether to give up as I don't think anyone looks at these messages

sephira1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by sephira1 on Sep 4, 16 2:21 PM
my storage is full I have quest to get wood and have thousands in storage yet it will not update the wood quest.. I even keep making forests and getting wood, nothing makes it update.. please address this issue.. I also keep getting error code 3 server under maintenance.

sephira1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by sephira1 on Sep 4, 16 2:22 PM
my storage is full I have quest to get wood and have thousands in storage yet it will not update the wood quest.. I even keep making forests and getting wood, nothing makes it update.. please address this issue.. I also keep getting error code 3 server under maintenance. oh I'm on windows 10

bimanora
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by bimanora on Sep 5, 16 3:28 AM
Hi. please help !!!
I have problems with these messages comming for the last 2 days: error code 1-500 and server under maintenance code: 3. I like the game a lot and I`m a Little frustrated over not to be able to play. Pardon my spelling ( i`m Danish !!! ha. ha ) best regards bimanora

[Post New]by cherryping on Sep 11, 16 3:52 AM
First posted about these issues on August 18 and still getting the same error code 3 message.

Now sure that these tech issues are never looked at and going to uninstall the game as it is just boring now!

Plant trees, make rocks, Get Error 3

[Post New]by SillyPoet on Sep 23, 16 7:40 AM
I noticed that every time I did 'too many' trees or rocks, I would get an error code 3 and it would start the game over from my last action. Depending on how much manna I had, it would only stay if I used about 25% of my mana level when full. If I went over, it would restart the game.

Found out later it did the same thing with the mountains for stone!

VERY frustrating!

I also would like to know if there was an update to the game, as I have yet to get any info about the New Territory quest...

I really like this game, and I invested a little in the gems- but I'm not giving a single penny more until I get an answer. I don't invest in incomplete games.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,392 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Sep 30, 16 11:23 AM
Game has been done all day with message.

Server is under maintenance. Try launching the game later.
Best regards, Development Team.
Error code: 2

bfgIlinalta
1,820 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 2, 16 4:13 PM
Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your patience. At the moment it seems like there's some trouble playing Divine Academy. The Forum Moderation Team appreciates that it was reported here and we have confirmed that the message that tazruby2000 sees is what is being displayed when trying to sign in to this game. We're sorry this is happening.

We've gone ahead and made sure that the appropriate teams have been made aware of this issue and as soon as we have more specific information available to provide about Divine Academy, I would like to request your patience as the right teams look deeper into what is happening. We'll be sure to post to this game's forum as soon as we hear any more information.

If you are running into this issue or any other technical issue with this game, please reply and let us know so that we can send that information to the right teams or provide assistance. Thank you all for your continued patience while our teams look into this further,

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by franhgp88 on Oct 4, 16 8:44 AM
How do I download the new update?

I get a message saying "Update is Available. Good news. A new version of the game is available"

There is then a button to click saying "Download".

I click this, it then takes me to the store which says the game is already installed but no option to install an update. I can't access my game at present as this keeps circling round.

bfgIlinalta
1,820 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 4, 16 1:00 PM
Hello franhgp88,

Thanks for reporting what you are experiencing. I'm sorry there's some trouble with continuing to play this game. While I would normally provide some pages to assist with troubleshooting, it appears that this is an issue that would be best brought to the attention of our Technical Support Team for further follow up and help.

Please get in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

It would also be helpful if you could provide a screenshot of the issue you are seeing to our representatives when writing in. This will help our team recognize exactly what you are seeing on your end and should be able to provide personalized assistance to help out. If you would like some help on creating and providing a screenshot to us, the following page should help out:

Taking a Screenshot

Thank you for your patience,

bfgIlinalta

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,392 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Oct 5, 16 10:58 AM
Again with the server message.

Error code: 2

Norynne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

No Harpies?

[Post New]by Norynne on Oct 6, 16 5:05 PM
So I'm stuck at the maximum production on everything preventing any forward movement in the game. My only chance to go on is to satisfy the daily quests and hopefully in a few months get enough points that I can get to the next Magistrate. Unfortunately, can't do that as I've searched the Harpie tree 4 times with no Harpies being generated. Cant finish that particular request to get others to gain experience to get the next Magistrate, etc.. etc... Been this way for about 8 weeks now. Pretty frustrating, would love to keep playing but no reason to if I'm stuck. Is there a way to sell inventory I haven't found or some other way to move forward? Do you have any suggestions?

thx - N

Edited on 10/06/2016 at 5:06:04 PM PST

[Post New]by srkilijanus on Oct 7, 16 6:13 AM
For months now stands Magristrate level 9 is coming soon.
Sell, build, sell, build ....
All resources full
all the PC OS windows 10

I'm out of the game, because there is no continuing

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,392 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Nov 4, 16 2:03 PM
Game is down again. This happened around noon yesterday. This is the 3rd time that this has happened recently, may just have to stop playing as it seems as a ongoing issues.

Error code: 3

Go to: