Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Feb 16, 17 10:11 PM
Hi Cindy8035.

The Basalt Bits brought up from the dive can be used at the Sculptors Station to help create Basalt Bricks and Marvellous Bricks. You can also sell them in your market place.

Happy gaming!!

Linda

[Post New]by Cindy8035 on Feb 16, 17 10:31 PM
How do I get royal seals

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,315 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 16, 17 10:57 PM
Cindy8035 wrote:How do I get royal seals

You obtain these by completing palace buildings and replacing palace windows, doors and balconies.
So, if you have completed the Disciples Tower and need 5 to progress, you need to replace one of the windows in the Disciples Tower.

[Post New]by Cindy8035 on Feb 16, 17 11:19 PM
Thank you. That helped

[Post New]by Cindy8035 on Feb 17, 17 10:50 PM
Is there any other way to get amber other than the sea dives?

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Feb 18, 17 12:39 AM
Hi Cindy8035.

Sometimes friends have them for sale in their market places and sometimes the people on your island offer them as rewards for you completing their quests.

Linda

[Post New]by Tinyapple123 on Feb 18, 17 2:56 PM
Help please. Has anyone completed the castle. I have completed left and right wing but the corner part just keeps coming up - Coming soon. It's been coming for at least 6 months. Feeling very frustrated. I'm at level 98
Jill

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Feb 18, 17 3:17 PM
Hi Jill (Tinyappple123).

I'm on level 107 and I'm also in the same boat. I think those of us that have taken the
Palace as far as we can are all just waiting for an update to allow us to finish it.
I've only been playing this game for a few months (love this game!!), so I don't know how often those particular updates come through.

Linda

[Post New]by Tinyapple123 on Feb 18, 17 3:32 PM
Thanks Lindawas really beginning to think I had missed something!

TEGX2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by TEGX2 on Feb 26, 17 9:03 AM
I am level 12 and have some questions. First the megaphone on my friends list on certain people I have no idea what it means. Also how do I know if one of my friends need help and where do I go when going to there farm? I have searched the FAQ and the forum before posting but can't find anything. Also what does it mean when the wizard on my friends page says they don't feel very magical. Thank you to who ever has these answers. Please pm me if you know the answers.I love the game by the way.

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Feb 26, 17 11:09 PM
Hi TEGX2.

Welcome to the forum.
I'll try to answer your questions. If I've got something wrong, I'm happy for anyone to jump in and correct me. That way I can learn too.
1. Megaphone on friends list on certain people - It's a telescope and it means that you are following them. If they follow you as well on their friends list, you become friends and the telescope will change to a handshake.
2. How do I know if one of my friends needs help - you will get a little green number on the friend list icon. The number tells you how many of your friends need help. Click on the friend list icon and the green number will show on the icon of the friend that needs help.
3. Where do I go when going to their farm - not sure what you're asking here. If you're looking to buy farm produce, your friends may be selling some in their marketplace.
4. What does it mean when friends wizards say they don't feel very magical - just means that your friends haven't topped up their wizards magic.
Hope this helps.
Happy gaming!!
Linda

TEGX2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by TEGX2 on Feb 27, 17 2:44 AM
Thank you so much.

[Post New]by sammyviv1 on Mar 3, 17 3:22 AM
What do I do with the cursed ambers?

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,315 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 3, 17 7:30 AM
sammyviv1 wrote:What do I do with the cursed ambers?

Go to your Alchemist's Bench and click the green ">" to take you to the second page of functions.
There you will find one that transforms your completely useless cursed items into amber bits.

kjb79
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by kjb79 on Mar 5, 17 12:01 PM
TEGX2 wrote:I am level 12 and have some questions. First the megaphone on my friends list on certain people I have no idea what it means. Also how do I know if one of my friends need help and where do I go when going to there farm? I have searched the FAQ and the forum before posting but can't find anything. Also what does it mean when the wizard on my friends page says they don't feel very magical. Thank you to who ever has these answers. Please pm me if you know the answers.I love the game by the way.

Hello TexG
The megaphone is a way of asking your friends for help. When one of your friends at any of the stations helps you (that is if u press the icon) the making time of that particular reduces to a certain extent.

Hope this answers your query.

Cheers

[Post New]by pisoipis0i on Mar 8, 17 3:27 PM
Hi. Sunken Secrets - Why did you change the design of some items like "lemon", "pumpkin", "tomato"...? The new one are horrible, they look like my 5 years old nephew draw them. The game was been so realistic as design and now this... Please change them back!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pisoi

karenclem
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by karenclem on Mar 9, 17 1:57 PM
the envelopes behind the names in your baskets, what do they mean????

[Post New]by michspad on Mar 9, 17 7:30 PM
Hello, I have maxed out the ability to do anything else. I am at level 107, have upgraded all my building to their max, and can go no further. Everything left says "coming soon". Any idea when we will have new palace items to build?

[Post New]by PrincessYuk on Mar 11, 17 6:55 AM
countesslefay wrote:What's with the exclamation point that shows up on some people on friends list? I i visit but there is nothing to do, but the exclamation point doesn't go away. someone else asked as well but nobody ever got back to them

I need to know the same thing! I'm looking all over for a megaphone or something and can not find how to help my friend!

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,315 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 11, 17 7:14 AM
PrincessYuk wrote:I need to know the same thing! I'm looking all over for a megaphone or something and can not find how to help my friend!

It sounds as though someone probably got there first and helped the island. The exclamation mark can take a minute or so to clear.

Go to: