Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (PC) here.

[Post New]by Lucky_Lassie1 on Jul 24, 17 2:44 AM
Greetings to all. I was very disappointed to find out the other day, during the updating, that this game can no longer be played with Windows XP. Why on earth did they decide to remove it all of a sudden & without forewarning the players? All of the other games I play don't have this issue. Can someone out there explain this to me? Thanks in advance.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 24, 17 7:30 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and help address the recent posts in this thread.

Starrsc, I'm sorry to hear that this game won't open on your Windows 10 system after a recent update. It is recommended to try the following steps that have been known to help resolve this issue:

1) Lower the resolution. This is normally set at 1900x1080. Try switching to 1600x1200 or lower.
2) Launch the game.
3) Exit the game.
4) Revert to preferred resolution.

If you continue to have issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team for further assistance. The Support Team contains the tools to further assist.

Lucky_Lassie1, I'm sorry that this game can no longer be played on your Windows XP computer. The Moderation Team has no control over any changes in computer requirements for our games. I have gone ahead and passed along this feedback to the appropriate teams for review so that players are aware that we will continue to advocate for them. If any information is brought to our attention, we will post in the forums.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, concerns, or further feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or any of the Active Moderators through the private messaging system. We are always happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by 41273 on Jul 27, 17 4:55 AM
I am running Windows 10 and since the update the game opens in a very tiny screen. I have tried changing the resolution and it doesn't work. All my other games are fine.

Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by 41273 on Jul 27, 17 6:19 AM
Just discovered how to fix the small screen. Went into the in game Settings and clicked full screen. For some reason the game update changed all the in game settings.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 27, 17 12:14 PM
Hi 41273,

I'm glad to hear that you were able to get the game up and running by clicking full screen. If you find that the issue appears once more and persists, feel free to reach out to our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team.

Happy gaming! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by 4sheri on Jul 28, 17 9:43 AM
I am on no. 5 Old Woodland. I purchased Super Attack for 210 in gold and it is not showing up in any level. I am playing on PC. Can you help? Thank you.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jul 29, 17 11:32 AM
4sheri, the Super Attack can only be used when you are fighting an enemy. The 6th stage in Old Woodland has an enemy to fight. You will be able to use it there. Good luck.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 31, 17 9:25 AM
Hi 4sheri,

I see that there is some question regarding the Super Attack boost. Thank you Fred_just_Fred for mentioning that there is an enemy that this boost is helpful for. It is true that this particular boost is only available when there is an enemy attack as it damages the enemy when the level begins. We do apologize that select boosts are available at certain levels. If you find that the boost is still missing from your game, feel free to reach out to our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your in-game ID and details of the issue. The Support Team has the tools to look into this for you.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or any of the Active Moderators through the private messaging system. We are always happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by nikinarizona on Aug 7, 17 9:40 AM
i can't find level 110 in the haunted carnival. help!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 8, 17 4:38 PM
Hello nikinarizona,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like you are looking for where that specific level in The Haunted Carnival resides, and I was able to swim by a thread on this topic to clarify how to open that level. Just in case, I wanted to link that here so that the answer is easier to access:

can't find level 110 in the haunted carnival

I hope my response there is able to help out! Thank you for your patience and for players that have further questions or concerns about the forums, please feel free to PM any of our active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Tuff_Stuff on Aug 11, 17 10:01 PM
I have a new computer and want to have my progress in Sir Match-a Lot instated on my new machine.

Account of Tuff_Stuff
Playing as Ezmerelda
Player ID 23256

Would like instructions on how to accomplish this objective.

Thank you.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 14, 17 5:53 PM
Hello Tuff_Stuff,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I definitely understand not wanting to start over and would be happy to provide the steps necessary to get that progress transferred.

Please reach out to our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your original progress' in-game ID as well as the in-game ID seen on the new computer. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

It looks like you know how to retrieve those in-game IDs, but if any of our other players would like to know how, the following article can assist with retrieving that ID:

What is my in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience and for your patience while working with our teams to move that progress. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 16, 17 5:45 AM
This is the first time this has happened to me.... I hit "run" on the new update, it was supposedly "installing".... I logged out of my main profile... and nooooow, Sir Match a Lot is gone from my computer.... Went to browse for files, entered Sir Match a Lot and computer said, NO files... Since the game is gone from my main profile, it is also gone from all 4 profiles.... not real happy at the moment....

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 20, 17 4:53 PM
Hello gohill,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I'm sorry to hear that your progress appears to be missing. The first thing I recommend in this case is to see if reinstalling the game and signing in with the account your progress is attached to will help restore that progress.

If your progress was not connected to a Facebook or Big Fish Games account, then this method would not restore your progress. However, if you have connected to an account, here's how to uninstall and reinstall the game since it sounds like the game is missing from the computer:

Sir Match-a-Lot Help Pages > Uninstalling & Reinstalling (Computer)

After that, just sign in using the account information that was linked to your progress. If that doesn't seem to work, what I recommend is to reach out to our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with as much detail about your progress as possible.

If you remember your User ID, please also include this, but since the game is no longer on your computer, it's possible that you may not be able to retrieve this ID. For players that are contacting our team above for assistance and would like to include this ID, if able, the following page can assist with that:

Sir Match-a-Lot Help Pages > What is my in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Micheleena on Aug 22, 17 3:55 PM
Will not let me update the game. I don't think I want to play it anymore!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 22, 17 5:31 PM
Hello Micheleena,

Before I begin, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble downloading and installing the recent update to the PC version of Sir Match-a-Lot. We definitely want players to be able to enjoy the new version of the game and I'd be happy to provide some suggested steps to take as well as how to reach out to our Support Team should you require further assistance with your game.

What I recommend since it sounds like you were unable to access the update is to see if our article regarding download problems or installation failures can assist:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

Those steps should help see if more assistance would be needed to get this update provided or to see what might be happening. If those steps don't seem to help, please contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with a description of what has occurred. If it is available, please also include your in-game ID. If you are unable to retrieve that, please be sure to note that in your request and continue without filling in that portion. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by BigLipsFish on Aug 31, 17 10:32 PM
bfgIlinalta wrote:Hello linda43416,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like this isn't a technical issue, but that there is some concern with recent changes to the music in game and that it's less pleasant than it used to be. I definitely understand wanting to bring this up since at the moment, there is not a volume slider in the game for the music and can only be toggled off or on.

While the Forum Moderation Team is unable to make in-game changes such as this, we absolutely have the ability to provide feedback such as this to the teams behind the game. I know they'd be happy to be provided feedback such as this and I'm going to go ahead and let them know what you've experienced while playing so they have that available while deciding on future changes to the game.

If there is an update provided for the game, we'll be sure to make an announcement regarding it to these forums for all of our players to see. Thank you for your time in giving us this feedback and a suggestion for a volume slider for in-game music and sounds for this game. I'll be sure to get them to the right teams who can make changes regarding these facets of the game. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/876829.page">active Moderators</a>. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Volume slider is absolutely needed!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 1, 17 10:37 AM
Hi BigLipsFish,

Welcome to the forums! It is indeed understandable wanting to have a volume slider within the game. As stated by bfgIlinalta, this request has been passed along to the appropriate Sir Match-a-Lot teams. We thank you for your patience and if any information regarding a change to this feature is known, we will update the forums.

Happy gaming! Feel free to reach out to me or any of the Active Moderators through the private messaging system. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by suzanne1954 on Sep 12, 17 8:56 PM
please help...I am tying to add friends to my sir match alot. I send request and they get the request. They accept the request but never show up in my ranking. Im on IOS and they have android. I also get the message " sorry but those facebook credentials are already linked to another game account. To create a new game account, please use different facebook credentials. To connect this facebook account to a different game account, please email support@bigfish games.com

thanks Sue

Edited on 09/14/2017 at 2:03:04 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 13, 17 3:40 PM
Hello suzanne1954,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been trouble adding friends for your game. It sounds like you have an iOS device and that your Facebook credentials may be assigned to a different game account. Since this message is occurring, please contact our Support Team using the steps below.

Please contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with details of the issue being seen along side the details provided here. Please also include details about the device you are seeing the trouble on such as the model and type as well as the operating system version. It would also assist to provide your in-game ID, if it's available to retrieve, to aid the investigation. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

I want to remind players to do their best to post technical issues regarding mobile versions of Sir Match-a-Lot to the appropriate thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (Mobile) here.

This helps all players find the information they are looking for more readily and helps make our pages as accessible as possible. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you as well for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: