Friends of Eastendteddy

Re:Friends of Eastendteddy

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 17, 17 7:23 PM
Yeah--sort of! Except he meant to post it in The Special Room thread. hahaha

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Apr 17, 17 11:49 PM

Glad to see nothing has changed with his mental state.

Jenifer

Can I have a go on the rocket wheelchair now?

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Apr 18, 17 6:46 PM
Heads up friends,
Tomorrow is a full day for me at the hospital drain to be changed, see Doc1 at 10 am,
Drain changed at 11;15
Second surgeon at 12:45
Third Surgeon at 1:30
I better get some answers as to when the Gall Bladder comes out , and all the others questions I have .
So I may or may not make it on tomorrow but my Messanger Angel I am sure will fill you in.
God bless you all and good night I am off to bed .
I need a HUG
Randy
PS
Jen you have to ask PTG and knowing you you would try to blow up da gaurds with it

Randy

Edited on 04/18/2017 at 6:48:08 PM PST

dandydog
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
441 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Apr 18, 17 6:59 PM
Fletcher here with an "Whole Boat full" of Gently Given Hugs Randy! You just get on those Surgeons of yours cause yous is tired of being kept in the dark about the up coming Gallbladder surgery OK? We be Missing You Heaps Ya Hear.....Still not yelling Randy but whispering very, very quietly as I leave this message for you....

Angeli64
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Angeli64 on Apr 18, 17 8:04 PM
HUUUUG....

Thinking of U to day Randy

Angeli

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
3,596 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Apr 18, 17 8:27 PM

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,
from da fuzzy Imp

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 18, 17 8:48 PM
and here's some more HUGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSS,

from your Messenger Angel, Ada

Annelliegram
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,899 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 18, 17 9:10 PM
(((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) ----- AND

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
757 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Apr 18, 17 10:54 PM
Dear Captain!

Will think of you all tomorrow , hope you can proceed to next surgery!

Thank you for keeping us all updated

positive waves coming your way!

Crystal ;P

playingthegame
Salmon
Salmon
2,708 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 18, 17 10:54 PM

Just two "smallish" messages from you in our quest (although broadcast to the entire MC Forum nation instead of being top secret) and your "chariot" has just been used to maximum effect
But Jenny Wren is NOT driving it!

Once more we are "All for one....." .

OH! we DO miss you Randy - so take all the pills, what ever the colour, and remind the sawbones that you have a unique body that needs preserving not pickling

Let the females of the species ply you with all the hugs and kisses (as is their wont) I will just shake your hand vigorously

Shawkn
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Apr 18, 17 11:08 PM
Multiply this by however many you need...

{{{{{{{{{{{HUG, HUG, HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

AuntieRoo
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 19, 17 1:46 AM
The very best of luck is flying your way.
P.S. Make sure you've got deep pockets we need supplies.
X X X

PCGRAM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by PCGRAM on Apr 19, 17 6:16 AM
Lots of hugs and good wishes. Will be watching for your healthy and speedy return to the Castle.

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Apr 19, 17 6:52 AM

Yes, yes, yes... hugs a plenty...

But I was going through your schedule of doctors...

WHEN do you see the psychiatrist?

Or, at the very best, the Idjit Whisperer?

Or is that a Canuck Canoodler?

But right now you should just moose aboot the hoose, eh?

The important thing is - Everyone loves Justin! (Trudeau, not Bieber)

Stealing the wheelchair!

Jenifer

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
3,902 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 19, 17 7:13 AM
((((((((((( )))))))))))

rednose60
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by rednose60 on Apr 19, 17 8:36 AM
A big HUG and prayers across the Atlantic. I wish that everything goes well, today, and you get your surgeries done soon.

Kitty Algarve

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 19, 17 1:41 PM
Today's (4/19) UPDATE:

I talked to Randy and he asked me to do today's update as he needs to rest after a long day at the hospital.

1. They did an EKG, then brought the machine back again to do another one because his numbers were high the first time. The second test was good.

2. He got the drainage bag removed rather than changed. This doctor said he needn't have gone through those weeks of bag changing! Apparent mis-communication somewhere! Arrrggghhhh!

3. He saw the cardiologist and they showed him 2 aneurisms along the aorta (one is near the throat area and the other is closer to the stomach area). The throat area one is the big one (just over 5 centimeters) and they are treating with blood thinners and going to watch it for now--every 3 months. If it reaches 5.5 centimeters, then they operate. The surgery is a last resort because it's major--open-heart surgery. They said they can't do the catheter up through the groin for this one.

4. He saw the gallbladder surgeon (whom he really liked) and that doc is the one who said Randy had not needed the bag these last 3 weeks and took it out while Randy was asking if it was going to hurt to remove it. As he was asking the question, the doctor already had the bag in his hand and said....I don't know, you tell me. Unfortunately, the doctor also said they wouldn't be able to do the laproscropic removal because of no bellybutton. They'll have to do the front-to-back old-fashioned surgery. **sigh** For now, the doctor is working on keeping it under control, and said, IF and WHEN another attack happens, then they'd operate.

So, with all of this he totally forgot to ask about the kidney issue--so much to process for now because, on top of all this, the cardiologist told Randy he can go ahead and schedule his knee surgery! Go figure!!

Bottom line now, blood thinners, blood pressure medicine, and pain meds, are all doing their job so it's pretty much a wait and see--except for the knee. He'll let us know when he gets that scheduled again!

He's resting now but may try to play a little tonight--long enough to get the CC done but that'll probably be it until tomorrow.

Messenger Angel--Out

Shawkn
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Apr 19, 17 4:13 PM
How can we ever thank you for all these updates! You are wonderful! Great news that EKG is good and that "old bag" finally got her marching papers.

The aneurisms scare me the most!

I had the Old-Fashioned method of gall bladder removal. I can tell you that while it's definitely got its down side...it is tolerable. And the good news is no more gall bladder attacks which are miserable (and I am putting it lightly).

I do question why Randy was told he can have his knee surgery while he is taking blood thinners and sporting a couple of aneurisms? I would definitely question the wisdom of that decision!

Randy...thinking of you every day and sending you

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 19, 17 4:32 PM
Hi Shawkn--Yeah, the knee surgery part baffled us too since it was the cardiologist who said it!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,676 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 19, 17 4:38 PM
Thanks for the update Ada!

Good news............I think..........

ps.......Randy doesn't have a belly button? I KNEW he was not from this world!!

Go to: