Re:Your Comments and Review for Deadtime Stories

[Post New]by cutlass_fish on May 21, 10 12:57 AM
love this game, love actors voices - very vivid!!!

[Post New]by meggi_si on May 21, 10 1:12 AM
I have just finished one good good game.
I believe all will enjoy it no matter what they believe as it is just a story and not real.
This has been one of the very best games that BigFish has offered. I believe everyone will enjoy this one. If you follow what is being said and ask some times what you need to look for, you will be surprized that you are told exacty where and what to do.
You really do not need a walk thru. As I said good luck and enjoy.

Anna1782
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Anna1782 on May 21, 10 1:31 AM
Amazing game! Cute and mysterious!

[Post New]by black_pomfret on May 21, 10 1:33 AM
Mystery, fun and really good working game! I'm happy

Your Comments and Review for Deadtime Stories

[Post New]by blueeyed_fish on May 21, 10 1:58 AM
Great graphics!Style performance as Tim Burton.Liked it!

notonce
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by notonce on May 22, 10 6:08 AM
Best game I have played and I have played alot. Played this one 10 times now. More games like this please.

Rainbow722
Flounder
Flounder
2,404 Posts

[Post New]by Rainbow722 on May 22, 10 9:15 AM
EXCELLENT!! Great game. Terrific graphics, not too much or too little story. Really good voice actors.

I agree with poodlebear that Edward Blackgate"s voice did not match the image, but that is not a complaint, just a comment lol.

I hope we will be hearing the stories of others in Blackgate's cemetery! from

[Post New]by ptownkey on May 23, 10 10:02 AM
I absolutely LOVED this game! I hope that there will be sequels to it in the future. The graphics were excellent, voice-overs were tremendous, and the storyline kept me engaged the entire time! The music, also, was wonderful... The puzzles were hard enough for me, and hidden objects were sometimes difficult but not impossible. More like this please!

ccostly
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by ccostly on May 27, 10 1:39 PM
I enjoyed the storyline very much. It definitely was something different. The graphics were great and the wait wasn't that long between screens. Thumbs up!

heron
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by heron on May 27, 10 2:00 PM
I finally had time to finish this game It was a good - fun game ,long enough to keep it interesting but not too long Highly recomended

Your Comments and Review for Deadtime Stories

[Post New]by fargodenny on May 27, 10 4:52 PM
i LOVE this game to death.. but it crashed after playing it for about 2 weeks-- and i can no longer get it to work-- that is really making me crazy!

[Post New]by goofstar on May 27, 10 7:46 PM
I liked the game but it took me awhile. I am glad I had alot of hints. Is there going to be another grave open in this story to figure out? I thoujght it was a few stories not just one and want to know if there will be an update.

got2play
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by got2play on May 28, 10 11:10 AM
Great game, original, interesting and fun. Great graphics, voices, etc etc.

(out of 5)

Enjoy!

rwhalen57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by rwhalen57 on May 29, 10 10:17 AM
I loved playing this game!

candy9
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by candy9 on May 29, 10 6:10 PM
maxbridge wrote:I agree heaps! Love this game - definitely the best I've seen this year - a great mix and I would love to see more along these lines regardless of the theme - just the right balance of challenges and hidden objects. I really like the way the Hidden Objects relate to the story too. I don't mind the slow hint button at all as it's good to think about things a bit rather than rushing into using a hint. First time I've ever felt like writing in the forum but thanks Big Fish - keep them coming along these lines and you'll have lots of happy fishies I'm sure....

TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by TnTexas on May 31, 10 2:21 PM
Demoed this game a couple of weeks ago; bought it; and just finished playing it. (Don't worry; it's not that long of a game nor that complicated. I just didn't have much time to play it.)

Long story short - I loved it! The graphics were gorgeous. The game play flowed easily from scene to scene since it was fairly intuitive and smooth. The HOG scenes were junkpile-esque, but they weren't overly crowded so they were only moderately difficult. The puzzles fit right into the storyline and didn't drag you away from it once. The hint system was infinite (pretty much a must for me since I hate getting stuck searching for objects I just can't seem to find) even if it was a little slow. All in all, a very satisfying game and $7 well spent.

bunnydog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,878 Posts

[Post New]by bunnydog on May 31, 10 9:10 PM
I just finished this game and told my daughter she has to play it. We just returned from New Orleans where this story is set. There really is a story.... not something just tacked on. I can't think of anything negative to say about this game. It has so many great things....voice acting, music, graphics, to name just a few. If there is another game coming from the same developers using the same story theme, I'd be very interested in trying it out. I'm glad this game had a proper ending to it.... not a "to be continued".... but there are more opportunities to have Edward visit different characters that might be in the cemetery.

[Post New]by LeowomanJen on May 31, 10 10:19 PM
What an awesome game! I was so surprised when it ended and rather sad as well. Great story and a fairly simple game. I did have trouble with some of the mini games, but that's not too unusual for me!
I certainly hope there might be more Deadtime Stories at a future date!

fragileind
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by fragileind on Jun 2, 10 11:36 PM
Best game I've ever bought on Big Fish. Hands down. I went back to check, and I've bought about 30 games here, demo'd a lot more. Just the perfect mix of hidden object, story, graphic quality, puzzles, dashing about, hints, acting ... never needed a walkthrough, but it challenged me! Follow your intuition, stretch your brain a little. Ample help within the game itself, sometimes just asking for a hint (and not using it) told me enough to go on. I haven't liked any game this much since Azada and Myst. If that whets your appetite, dig in! Some may be put off by the dark, almost ghoulish story, but it was dark like Tim Burton, not Saw or something gruesome. I wonder if aspects might not be PC -- but I think the characters were handled with dignity.

Bottom line: 5 stars out of 5!

[Post New]by MaryPattySue on Jun 3, 10 5:36 PM
I loved this game! Enjoyed playing it very much. The only problem I had was a bit on control with the mouse. Hope there is a sequel!

Go to: