Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

TinkerBell_1
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by TinkerBell_1 on Oct 8, 15 8:36 AM
Shout out to all my "Spring s". A huge THANK YOUhelping me on my spring journey . Still have a little ways to go but I can now feel a faint wind from the wing of the beautiful purple Spring Butterfly .

Again THANK YOU

Edited on 10/08/2015 at 11:55:18 AM PST

mountain71
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by mountain71 on Oct 8, 15 11:25 AM
why is there a problem with the game ; won new avatar now I don't have it ,took the achievements away& possibly others; not to mention coins; seriously not a complement!

Edited on 10/08/2015 at 12:01:54 PM PST

luciousrocks
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by luciousrocks on Oct 8, 15 12:09 PM
Hi everyone, I am confused about the avatar achievement. I have changed my avatar a couple of times and the number for the achievement does not go up, so am I not understanding this properly, maybe it has nothing to do with my avatar. Anyone, please help! Thanks

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 8, 15 12:59 PM
Lucious.............its not changing your avatar.............its winning new avatars for the achievement.

kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

[Post New]by kashmatash on Oct 8, 15 1:00 PM
luciousrocks

I'm going off memory and I think you are referring to unlocking 20? avatars for the first go. This doesn't mean changing what avatars you have already unlocked. You earn (or unlock) different avatars under other achievements.

Make sense?

kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

[Post New]by kashmatash on Oct 8, 15 1:01 PM
Beat me sbaker!!!!!

luciousrocks
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by luciousrocks on Oct 8, 15 1:07 PM
sbaker2318 and kasmatash Thank you both, I knew I was misunderstanding the situation. I learn something everyday!! Thank goodness for the forum and knowledgable people like you.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 8, 15 1:15 PM
LOL Kashmatash..........

Add me on Midnight Castle. :)

[Post New]by Kittyp85 on Oct 8, 15 2:28 PM
Hi all,

I'm not sure how active this forum actually is, but would like some in-game friends as none of my friends play.

Add me; Kitty a595772

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 8, 15 3:19 PM
Kittyp.........Welcome! This is quite an active forum.

On first page of forum under thread called Helpful Links for Midnight Castle........links to click to add friends.........click on the Android link......you cant cross platforms...........post in that thread, then start at bottom post and work up to add friends...........these are folks who are looking for friends also.

[Post New]by rexbrinda on Oct 8, 15 3:37 PM
I just got the update and I seen where we have to collect pumpkins for Halloween, I was wondering will they only show up on Halloween day or will they show up now? And where do we find them when they do show up? Same question about the thanksgiving day collectable.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 8, 15 4:30 PM
Rexbrinda...........we don't know when they will show up........don't know if they just have to activate them or we get another update..........will just be a surprise one morning!

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Oct 8, 15 4:59 PM
I, like all of you have been working diligently on trying to get inventory up to par to be able to gift to friends, I do not have many but they are all great and I don't want to lose them by only being able to gift one time a day until I can feel comfortable to let items go... hope you are all understanding about this, my avatar is pk...have a great day everyone

robinrad
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Gratefull

[Post New]by robinrad on Oct 8, 15 5:18 PM
I would like to thank BIG FISH GAMES I e-mailed them about a problem with my scores not showing up in the HOS`S yesterday and when I woke up this morning it was fixed. THANK YOU!!!

[Post New]by rexbrinda on Oct 9, 15 8:11 AM
Thank you. I hope we find out soon.

di4cherry
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by di4cherry on Oct 9, 15 10:28 AM
Hello, I need help collecting the smiling sun that was part of the spring collection. My id code is i1102723. I would be happy to trade these for whatever you need. Thank you?

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Oct 9, 15 12:25 PM
This is to Chrissie, #429630, Thank you so very much for that much desired Hippo Egg! You are my Hero!

If there's anything in return I can gift to you, please let me know.

kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

[Post New]by kashmatash on Oct 9, 15 1:14 PM
Hi di4cherry ~ Welcome to the forum!

I wish I could help you, but I play on PC. My suggestion would be to post in the thread titled Christmas Consortium Report, which is currently located on the following page...just copy and paste in your browser: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/700/403219.page
I believe they have players who can help those on iOS. They help with Easter items also.

Hope this helps - Good Luck

Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by Debchet on Oct 9, 15 3:02 PM
Hallelujah !!!!!!! I finally got my game restored to
my new IPad but infortunately I lost all my friends!!!

I had a list but wouldn't you know SOMEONE threw
them away!!!!!

If you remember me please friend me at my new ID
which is i 2017071. Or I'd be happy to accept new
friends!!!

I'm Debchet and my old ID was i 335401.

I hope I can get back to gifting y'all again!!!

I'm soooo happy to be back!!
Deb

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Oct 9, 15 5:52 PM
Tifaya wrote:
a1cindy wrote:
Tifaya wrote:Hi a1 Cindy,

I've already found The Pony, but didn't know about The Crocodile. When and where do you get The Crocodile? Can't see it in my achievements list yet.

Thanks!

Tifaya

hi tifaya you get the crocodile after you feed 20 different pets in 24 hours it is the last level of the new pet award

Hi!

Thanks again for your reply. Is that Crocodile also any good? What do Pony and Crocodile eat?

Tifaya

Both the Golden Pony and the Crocodile eat Unique Food.

Go to: