The Doctor is back

The Doctor is back

[Post New]by Ken_TheDoctor on May 8, 14 7:06 AM
Hi to any of my old friends who are still around.

Due to a combination of factors including a long-tern bout of ill health - I'm still off work! Plus a major computer crash... I've lost all of my old games and identities. Oh and my wife has been in hospital, also. I'm sorry, but I've not been able to face starting again in the castle for well over a month... I'm back now though... Not got a new number yet as I'm still only on level five, but when I hit six, I'll let you all know what it is.

I see that the game has changed a lot... I hope for the better, although I see that the coin-drop glitch still hasn't been cured! Shame on you, Elephant!

See you all in the Castle,
The Doctor.

Re:The Doctor is back

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on May 8, 14 7:27 AM
So happy to hear from you. You were missed. Hope you and your wife are doing better. Welcome back to the insanity!

KittChaos
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by KittChaos on May 8, 14 7:28 AM
Welcome back, Doctor! It's not only the game that's changed. Quite a few of the more active players have called it quits (or, we hope, are taking sabbaticals and will return) in frustration at some of what goes on at the higher levels. There are a few threads about it.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping this is just part of the ebb and flow of a game still in development, and that future updates will bring back all the fun factors that attracted us in the first place.

It's really good to see you back. I had worried you had quit and just not mentioned it on the forum. I hope that you and your wife are on the mend and that life in general is fixing to smile on you. I really hope you didn't lose anything of great importance in the computer crash; it can really be a pain trying to recover more serious information from a dead PC. Welcome back! ^_^

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on May 8, 14 7:29 AM
Welcome back and hoping that you both heal soon and return to good health

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on May 8, 14 7:29 AM
Welcome back Doc.

I am sorry to hear about you and your wife being ill.
I hope is all well now!
Yes there has been a big change in MC, do you like it?

Yes the coins still don't drop all the time and they are having a glitch (that they are working on) with the Daily Quests

A few very good friends have left the Castle Lady_Sabelle is on a long sabbatical and Valdy has quit. So sad for all of us here as the were our ROCK so to speak!Always there to give players a helping hand and advise on many endeavors.

To bad computers aren't like Harleys ...you can kick start 'em
Good luck and happy gaming.

Tigress AKA Aaron 131384

Edited on 05/08/2014 at 8:18:35 AM PST

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on May 8, 14 7:30 AM
Hi Ken,

Nice to have you back. Hope everything is going to be all right now ? You might have read that we lost Lady_Sabelle (hopefully for a longer break only and she will be with us again).

If you reach level 6: my friend code is 40,207

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on May 8, 14 7:34 AM
Yikes! Other than that, how did you enjoy the play, Mrs Lincoln?

Seriously, welcome back and wishing you and Mrs Doctor good health.

TiramaSue2/Berengaria

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on May 8, 14 7:43 AM
A big welcome back Doctor, I've missed your posts.

I hope life for you and your wife improves now.

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on May 8, 14 8:03 AM
Very happy to see our resident Doctor is back!!

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on May 8, 14 8:08 AM
Wondered where you were! Welcome back, you will see some changes! Hope you both will continue to improve - health wise!

You should tell us your number asap, it should be there now and we can send requests ready for when you hit 6. That's what I did when I got Trevelyan 2 going.

Edited on 05/08/2014 at 8:11:40 AM PST

[Post New]by Ken_TheDoctor on May 8, 14 9:33 AM
Thanks for all of the kind wishes, I realise now just how much I was missing you all!

I've just reached level six and my new number is: 256831

I'll post separately.

The Doctor

[Post New]by ReenaMcGuire on May 8, 14 10:21 AM
A warm welcome to the doctor, you have been missed. I hope all will be perfectly well, your health and the health of your wife restored and all the little and greater nuisances vanished into thin air.

Good to have you back!

Sophia

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 8, 14 11:59 AM
Hi there Doc
I am new to the forum (not the game lol been playing since Jan/14)
So from Canada welcome back and hope your wife and your self get all better lickidy split.

skell169
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by skell169 on May 8, 14 12:28 PM
I have read your posts many times here in in our home forum, good to have you back. Hoping the health of your good lady and yourself continues on the upward curve ( you will have to check both your wife's and your own charts regularly). Welcome back once again. Rona

Edited on 05/11/2014 at 6:57:11 PM PST

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on May 8, 14 12:48 PM
Hi Ken,

Great you're back, but ...

We all know doctors don't die, patients die.

After you were out of "here", I sended a few players to your thread, still imagining if you heard of them or are they still on the loose?

Thanks to hear you're alright, I missed the doctor, glad you're back, since a lot of "Friends" quited the game.

Duncan

[Post New]by Pagan_Twylight on May 8, 14 1:03 PM
Welcome, back. As I was gifting last evening, I remember that I saw you still on level 20 and wondered if you were still playing or not. I am so sorry to hear that you and your lady have been unwell, and hope you are both doing better. I will send you a friend request and 'un-friend' your old game...although, does BF not have your MC account somewhere? I assumed that they were able to restore the games after the lock-out because the game information is stored on a server somewhere?? Just wondering.

I look forward to your comments, both on your thread and any others you comment upon. Join the War...there is a lull, but only to regroup. (The moles need to recover from their hangovers, before we can send them back into the fray. I should mention that no Actual Elephants were harmed during the recent engagement with the hostiles.)

Best Wishes and Blessed Be,

Pagan1 ID# 82,273 (resident magic weaver and spell caster)

Edited on 05/08/2014 at 7:16:14 PM PST

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on May 8, 14 5:04 PM
Welcome back, Doctor. Have missed reading your posts. Is there a way to give the Techs your Friend Code to see if they can help find your game? I don't know if that works in this game but if you play My Singing Monsters they have a note that shows up at the start of the game that gives that info. Much good wishes to you and your Lady.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 8, 14 5:05 PM
What's up, Doc? Hopefully spirits and health. So glad to see you back and hope the Doctor's Blog will be back eventually. It might actually be worthwhile starting your game from scratch. You can learn from all the mistakes you and we have made in the past months and maybe make better progress. That's my hope anyway!
Rose

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 8, 14 7:12 PM
Hey Doc, it's nice to see you back. You should put some items on your wish list so we can throw you a party with presents. Here is your party hat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo
oo oo oo
oo oo oo
oo oo
oo oo
oo

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on May 8, 14 9:10 PM
Great to see you back. Was wondering what happened. All the best for you & your wife's health to improve.

Trixie Belle & Bondi Girl

Go to: