Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Thank You to Creator and Big Fish

[Post New]by Penny1942 on May 8, 14 7:13 AM
I've been waiting a long time since the first Lost Souls, which I've played countless times, and am delighted with your new creation. Great graphics, music, voice overs and mini-games. IMO this game has exceptional re-play value. Thanks for the entertainment.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Thank You to Creator and Big Fish

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on May 8, 14 10:58 AM
I'm so glad to see you're are enjoying the new game in this series Penny1942! Thanks for your feedback

bfgWendwater

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on May 8, 14 4:00 PM
I bought the game and I love every minute I want to thank the DEV's again for this awesome game the sounds Rock..loved the game so much I know i will replay this one..
The best game of the year to me..Congrats again DEV's Thx BF you always make most of your fishes in the pond happy I recommend this game completely..
Love the story lines Graphics are so beautiful and the sounds are awesome..

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Janeypat on May 8, 14 4:16 PM
just want to add great game - only thing is it should have been an SE -am getting tired of good games like this being stretched to make CE give us an extra option to buy screen savers - music etc - just give us good games - no glitches -and maybe sometimes no expensive extras

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on May 9, 14 4:20 AM
I enjoyed the demo a lot, I'm just waiting on one of the fabulous weekend sales I've become spoiled by. Thanks BFG.

Go to: