Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

The Call of Cthulhu, first book

[Post New]by Lilac13 on May 8, 14 5:43 PM
I saw a comment that player didn't know what this book was. It is a classic of weird fiction/science fiction from the 1930's by H.P. Lovecraft. He created an entire alternative world/timeline based in fictional towns around the world including Innsmouth and Arkham, Massachusetts.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

Re:The Call of Cthulhu, first book

[Post New]by snapnhiss on May 9, 14 4:19 AM
There's even a sort of genre named after the author.

Not to be rude to the person that asked the question but if someone is viewing and commenting on this site, then they have access to various search engines.

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on May 9, 14 4:27 AM
Thanks for the info Lilac,

and I know, snapnhiss, but sometimes it's nicer to find things out as part of a conversation, don't you think?

[Post New]by Birdi3 on May 11, 14 5:45 PM
snapnhiss wrote:There's even a sort of genre named after the author.

Not to be rude to the person that asked the question but if someone is viewing and commenting on this site, then they have access to various search engines.

Not to be rude ??? !!!!! Very. Anyone should be able to ask a question without getting snide remarks such as yours.

Agree with JustTheFacts, that's how we learn.

[Post New]by Nannook on May 15, 14 10:59 AM
I have just started playing theses type of games and I am stuck already 'what do you do with the hand and the steam in front of it it says it is too hot to do anything'
someone please help

Erica_dvl
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Erica_dvl on Jun 7, 14 3:43 PM
Same here, and I tried finding answers in the forum. No luck, BUT.. underneath the Facebook logo at the bottom of the forum page I found a link to 'walkthroughs'. It opens with this game, and all the answers you may need.

Go to: