phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

What happened to the coupon for signing up for this game?

[Post New]by phatkhat on May 8, 14 7:27 PM
Got an email that said if I downloaded and tried the game, I'd get a coupon this week good for 60% off a game of my choice. So I downloaded and played a bit, but now it's the end of the week, and no coupon.

I'm no fan of F2P games, and not crazy about this one - though I love the Awakening regular games. It's too easy. I only got it for the coupon, and now no coupon. Not a happy camper.

Anyone else have a problem?

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

Re:What happened to the coupon for signing up for this game?

[Post New]by apollogold on May 8, 14 9:30 PM
Hi. When I reloaded this game, it took about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks before I received my coupon. If you don't like the game, you don't have to play, just wait awhile longer and you should get your coupon, then you and uninstall it.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on May 9, 14 4:46 AM
phatkhat wrote: It's too easy.

Do you mean all of the game is too easy, if so do let me know how I can 10 illuminating mirrors and 10 pink moon flowers easily?

lildkrose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by lildkrose on May 9, 14 3:12 PM
No coupon here either...this is the second time this has happened to me (happened with Midnight Castle also, eventually got coupon after writing to customer service 3 times and mentioning it on the game forum). I live in the hope that the coupon will come over the weekend!

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on May 10, 14 9:16 AM
I also have not got my expected 60% off, and when I enquired, was told I had missed the 15% promotion, but they gave me a .99c se game coupon instead.

All very well, but it is now obvious I was NOT mistaken, and I was in any case planning on getting my discounted CE, which I normally cannot afford.

I am shocked, to be honest.

Hopefully, the matter will be clarified for us all!

[Post New]by bobbysian23 on May 10, 14 1:53 PM
lildkrose wrote:No coupon here either...this is the second time this has happened to me (happened with Midnight Castle also, eventually got coupon after writing to customer service 3 times and mentioning it on the game forum). I live in the hope that the coupon will come over the weekend!

Same here! No coupon and second time this has happened to me. Have emailed Customer Service. :-(

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on May 10, 14 2:41 PM
Hi All,

Thank you for your posts and I'm very sorry that you didn't get your discount coupons as promised.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team using the link below. One of our Reps will do their best to fix that for you.

Contact Us

I hope that helps!

bfgWendwater

INGamePlayer
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by INGamePlayer on May 20, 14 9:25 AM
phatkhat wrote:Got an email that said if I downloaded and tried the game, I'd get a coupon this week good for 60% off a game of my choice. So I downloaded and played a bit, but now it's the end of the week, and no coupon.

I'm no fan of F2P games, and not crazy about this one - though I love the Awakening regular games. It's too easy. I only got it for the coupon, and now no coupon. Not a happy camper.

Anyone else have a problem?

Searched for this topic because I didn't receive anything either.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on May 21, 14 12:07 AM
To INGamePlayer: If you think this game is too easy, I don't think you gave it a fair try. If you get past the lower levels, it does get much more difficult and game addiction sets in. LOL

cabega
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by cabega on May 21, 14 3:52 AM
What coupon are you talking about?

Can anybody tell me please ................

Go to: