geotravlr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Furniture placed in wrong room

[Post New]by geotravlr on May 8, 14 10:31 PM
Is there any way to move "purchased" furniture from one room to another before it's "delivered" or the "accepted" page is clicked? One of my tasks was to place a "2 star" TV in the Entertainment room. I accidently placed it I the wrong room. Will I still get credited for placing a new TV in the house even though it's in the wrong room or will I just have to "suck up" a $10,000 loss and buy another TV? As everyone knows money and coins are hard to come by, so if there's any way to do it I'd like to try. Thanx, Peace.

girlgotgame
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

Re:Furniture placed in wrong room

[Post New]by girlgotgame on May 8, 14 11:24 PM
Once you click "purchase" you cannot relocate an item until it is delivered.
Once it is delivered, it is credited to the room where it was delivered.

There are a few of ways to handle this.
1--You can repeat the task in the correct room, and use the extra TV in another room, where it is not actually a task.
2--You can sell the first TV (you'll only get 10% for it, though)
3--You can put the extra TV in storage, and move it to another house.

Keeping the extra TV in the house will help you by increasing your home value, so your cash income will be higher.
Keeping it in storage will not add value to any home.
Once purchased, a relocated item will not earn you the extra dollars or coins as a task, but will increase home value wherever you place it.

geotravlr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by geotravlr on May 8, 14 11:51 PM
Thanks for your quick answer 'girlgotgame' I kinda figured that's what it would be. But thank you for all the other info, it's good to know Peace

girlgotgame
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by girlgotgame on May 9, 14 4:29 PM
No problem. This game is my distraction from insomnia, so I'm often here late at night. It gives me time to figure out how to tweak the game a bit. I compiled a bunch of strategy tips in two separate posts. Check them out for some ideas.

Go to: