timeinhand
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Punished

[Post New]by timeinhand on May 9, 14 8:11 AM
Is that how it works?. If you try to cook the DD before you click to accept thus giving yourself more time to cook it, you are penalised by X hours deducted from the 22. DD was for spare ribs so I got cooking them, not long after I clicked on the DD by mistake and from 22 hours I had lost 8 hours and I'd just recently put the first lot in the oven.UUUgggghhhh. very annoyed, VERY, VERY GLAD I HAVE NOT PAID real money for this.

ali133
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Punished

[Post New]by ali133 on May 17, 14 2:27 PM
I hope not! This has never happened to me as I usually click on the daily demand to see how many hours are left. To be honest I find them almost impossible to meet anyway so tend to concentrate on the cooking of utensil demands, ie Asian, Mexican or American as you can do this at your leisure and without adding spices if you don't have them.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on May 18, 14 8:47 AM
How do you mean? After opening the game you just didn't click it and hoped it will stay 22 hours for as long as you don't?
You can control when to start a new day by choosing when to enter the game that day, it won't automatically start at midnight or noon but when you first enter that day the next day. That way I had the 22 hours (I actually think it's 22:59 btw) begin at 1am and at 9am, however I wanted and felt comfortable with that day. But once you enter a new day, weather you'll press the dd button or not, the day has begun and so does countdown.
I think a lot of the quests are doable, some are annoying, yes, but some are really worth it (especially the 8, 16 and 20 bucks, although haven't had a 16 or 20 for a while unfortunately) and there are ways to make them - like put a lot of ovens working at the same time for instance, stowing all other utensils. And of course there's the half time boost which yes, costs real money but the price is a game price and it's permanent so it's very well worth it I think. I bought it and I don't regret it for a second. It makes those demands much easier to complete.
They keep making great specials, like the other day the spice boost was 40% off, maybe they'll have one on this boost too sometime - worth keeping an eye on those specials.

timeinhand
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by timeinhand on May 20, 14 6:59 AM
Thanks efi24 if that's how it works, will check next DD challenge and when I start a new day, by the way whether is not the same as four seasons weather.

Go to: