bmgj8
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

safe code

[Post New]by bmgj8 on May 9, 14 10:44 AM
having problems with the safe code. I bet the professor's papers are in there. Just need the correct code...please help thanks.

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Re:safe code

[Post New]by uwflossi on May 9, 14 1:29 PM
Hello bmgj8, you have to find a stethoscope, not a paper or so with numbers. put the stethoscope on the safe and the stethoscope will lighten if you have the right number.
Hope this helps

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on May 9, 14 2:07 PM
Thanks for your response uwflossi! I'm sure that will help other players (including myself ) get through that portion of the game.

Keep up the great work!

bfgWendwater

bmgj8
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by bmgj8 on May 9, 14 4:41 PM
where do or did you find the stethoscope? I'm running out of trial time.

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on May 10, 14 10:32 AM
I am really sorry. But I can not remember. (Old brain ;-))

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by firehorsecos on May 16, 14 5:52 AM
bmgj8 wrote:where do or did you find the stethoscope? I'm running out of trial time.

Which book are you looking for the safe code for? You said the professor's papers. That sounds like the Cthulu book. But if it is the stethoscope you need, that is the Titanic book. You get that in the first aid box, down in the Baggage Compartment. Hope this helps!

gameplayer43
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by gameplayer43 on May 24, 14 5:02 PM
Find the key for the first aid kit in the baggage room. Inside is the stethoscope.
Use it on the safe.

scippie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by scippie on May 25, 14 12:06 PM
I'm sure I'm much too late for the original poster who asked the question. Also, I just started the demo, so I don't know anything about the bonus game (Titanic book). However, the first person says that he's "running out of trial time", meaning he's obviously still in the first book and not in the bonus chapter.

[spoiler I guess, but not really because this is like the first 5 minutes of gameplay]

So all that being said, he's asking about the professor's papers and the safe at the very beginning of the game. These are actually 2 different things. The papers are on the shelf in the back corner- you have to move the things around to open the box to get the papers. The safe is a different thing-I forgot what was in it but it's not the papers. You get the code by getting the stencil from the wilted plant outside the door, and placing it on the numbers on the table.

But really, probably the most helpful answer is check the strategy guide. There's usually no need to ask these questions for a CE, unless the strategy guide is confusing or incomplete.

Go to: