gullbra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

connect to net

[Post New]by gullbra on May 10, 14 12:33 AM
OK,This game is far too complex for me. I don't want to spend extra money to play a game i have purchased, so I accept this game is not for me, BUT... how come I can buy extra resources, (which, I think means I have an Internet connection), but when I try to exchange collections or auction items, it says I must have an Internet connection. I realise it's probably just my ignorance, but would like to know.

arwen777
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

Re:connect to net

[Post New]by arwen777 on May 10, 14 4:27 AM
Gullbra the game has some minor glitches. One of them has to do with internet connection. Sometimes it says you're disconnected although you are not. You just have to wait for some minutes and try with your collections and auction again. Usually when the problem is restored a sign pops up saying you're now logged in.
As for the money, what do you mean ''a game i purchased''? Awakening Kingdoms is free. With good strategy you can go on without spending anything. There are tips in other threads about making money.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:connect to net

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on May 10, 14 2:52 PM
I'm sorry to see you've had connection issues in the game gullbra.

If you continue having these problems, please feel free to contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. One of our Reps can troubleshoot this issue for you to figure out what's going on.

For tracking purposes, please feel free to post all your technical issues in our dedicated tech thread HERE.

To keep the forum tidy, I will need to lock this thread.

I hope this helps!

bfgWendwater

Edited on 05/10/2014 at 2:54:10 PM PST

Go to: