cordeliaC
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Mature flower v.s. Young Flower

[Post New]by cordeliaC on May 10, 14 9:49 AM
I just finished Plant 201, and face the question with Mature (20 hours) and Young (4 hour) flowers.

What's the difference? What will the mature flowers produce? What will the young ones roduce?

ritteri
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Mature flower v.s. Young Flower

[Post New]by ritteri on May 10, 14 4:58 PM
Well, I went for the mature. I get 160 energy every 20 hours, which I really like because I only plant once a day. I think each plot costs 240 gold to plant, so you still pay to actually plant the seeds. Sorry, but I don't know what the other choices give you.

LilFae
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by LilFae on May 10, 14 5:47 PM
Greetings cordeliaC!

I echo what ritteri said. If you look at your normal things you plant in your garden plots, the quicker the time, the less energy you receive. I, as ritteri did, went with the 20 hours because I had a feeling this was the case. Sure enough, the 160 energy from the 20 hour flowers is more than what my honeydew melons give me everyday.

If you haven't chosen already, I hope this helps you decide.

cordeliaC
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by cordeliaC on May 11, 14 12:23 AM
Thank you for asswering. I also would like to know how many seeds you got?

HatesTimers
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by HatesTimers on May 11, 14 8:24 AM
cordeliaC wrote:I also would like to know how many seeds you got?

You get unlimited seeds until may 30. When you click on a ranch plot, they will be in the menu of seed types that you can plant, and you buy them as you plant them (like most other seeds).

teisfortiger
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by teisfortiger on May 11, 14 7:00 PM
I went for the 4 hrs option(32 energy per seed), so it gives the same amount of energy per hour as the 20 hrs one, which is 8.

cordeliaC
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by cordeliaC on May 11, 14 7:21 PM
Thank you all!

I went for the 20-hour seeds, but when I can't find them in the ranch. Do I have to plant them in the garden plots in the commons? or do I have to finish the soil quest first??

Edited on 05/11/2014 at 8:37:17 PM PST

ritteri
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by ritteri on May 12, 14 2:13 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by the soil quest. If you're talking about George from the city, then no. You don't have to finish all of his quests to plant your seeds. Once the farmer gave me the seeds, I just went to my ranch and planted them the same way I've planted everything else. When you click on a plot, the store should pop up with all of the seeds you can buy. Your spring seeds will be included with all of the other choices.

HatesTimers
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by HatesTimers on May 12, 14 3:00 PM
If by "soil quest" you mean MacDonald's chunky and fine soil quest, then you do have to complete that before the seeds are ready.

Go to: