thanks

JillyAnna

Crow12000
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

Re:Extra stuff

[Post New]by Crow12000 on May 10, 14 12:30 PM
Just accept them and they will go in your backpack. I don't think there's a limit on what you can hold. If they are artifact charges your more than likely going to need them eventually.

If your talking about backpack items that would make up an artifact you can of course gift them to some of your other neighbors if they request them.

For example I put an item I needed for the gleaming almanac on my wish list and received 9 of them. I accepted all of them and I have passed a few of them along to other neighbors.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on May 10, 14 12:33 PM
Jilly, you can gift them to people asking for them on their wishlist, but only the artifact pieces. Any charges that people have sent you can't be gifted.

I suggest you hold onto some of your artifact pieces, especially if you have enough pieces to make an artifact. You can use those extra pieces to assemble those artifacts labelled "collected" at the bottom of your artifacts area. You can assemble any that you have already assembled for a quest, plus things like poseidon's trident, which has no quest attached to it. You will find out soon enough that you will want to use them when you run low on gold or need to boost yourself to a new level to restore your energy. They are especially useful if you run out of energy and you are close to hitting the next level. If you assemble one or more of collected artifacts, you can push yourself to the next level, which completely restores your energy.

Edited on 05/10/2014 at 12:37:57 PM PST

JillyAnna
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by JillyAnna on May 10, 14 12:38 PM
Thank You

JillyAnna

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on May 11, 14 2:13 PM
You can gift anything out of your backpack to anyone, even if it's not on their wish list. I have sent a pm before asking for an artifact from a friend. I have sent items, such as all five pieces of an artifact or relic for special occasions to special neighbors. You just open your backpack section to see what's available. Once you have sent a free daily artifact charge though, you have to wait until the next day to send the artifacts not on a wishlist to that person.

Yunice
Minnow
Minnow
278 Posts

[Post New]by Yunice on May 11, 14 2:20 PM
I do not think we can gift "anything" out of our backpacks, like charges, for example. I also do not think we can gift things like those coin-bought items out of our backpacks either. I could be wrong though.

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on May 11, 14 2:22 PM
Not charges, artifact pieces. Once you send the free charge you have to wait a day to rifle through your backpack

Edited on 05/11/2014 at 2:23:10 PM PST

Go to: