Salmon
2,542 Posts

Multiplier Mutliplying What?

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on May 10, 14 4:00 PM
I'm at...

coin multiplier 4
day 59/84 ( for multiplier 4)
day 59 coin payout: $3350

my coins haven't been multiplied by 4 and neither have the stars. What is the point of the multiplier?

For anyone on a higher multiplier or a lower one.. what does your payout look like?

I can't find the benefit of being at level 4 or what the multiplier does.. anyone with any insight?

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

Re:Multiplier Mutliplying What?

[Post New]by april3850 on May 10, 14 4:48 PM
Once you level up, your coins multiply. So if you are on level 4, when you get to level 5, the coins should double and instead of 3350, it should be 6700. However, if you miss a day and dont check in, then your multiplier starts over. I missed a day this week, so now I am back to level 1 and starting over again.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on May 10, 14 5:22 PM
april3850 wrote:Once you level up, your coins multiply. So if you are on level 4, when you get to level 5, the coins should double and instead of 3350, it should be 6700. However, if you miss a day and dont check in, then your multiplier starts over. I missed a day this week, so now I am back to level 1 and starting over again.

Thanks.. I'm trying to figure out if I'm getting 4 times what some one at level 1 is getting. So, for someone at level 1 what was your coin payout?

I'm not sure why it should double when I get to level 5. I would think I would get 5 times the amount of level 1. correct?

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on May 10, 14 8:16 PM
I cant remember exactly but I think it was 300 or 500, something like that. Not sure about your 2nd question. I thought it doubled your coins, but I could be wrong.

Edited on 05/10/2014 at 8:18:35 PM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on May 11, 14 5:21 AM
I have read the threads here and on BoomZap - all I have derived from any on them is the levels increase by weeks: one - one week, two - two weeks, three - three weeks, etc. Also if you miss a day you go back to zero and start again but that is my take away.

As far as what it is multiplying or for what, I really haven't a clue. Perhaps someone knows but I am lost on this one.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on May 11, 14 9:23 AM
None of us have yet fully solved the mystery of exactly what is being multiplied! All that we have been told is that in order to complete each level, it is the number of weeks that multiplies: so - level 1 needs one week to finish, level 2 needs two weeks..... level 5 needs five weeks etc...... Maybe that is all that is meant?

But it is clear that BoomZap have never implied that the rewards are multiplied by the level you have reached. So there is no reason to think that on Level 4 you get 4 times the rewards. It is just that as you level up, you do start with a higher number of coins on Day 1 of the new level.

I have also queried the problem of being knocked right back to the start of Level One if you happen to miss just one day (rather than just being sent back to the beginning of the level you have reached, which would be fairer) and BoomZap have promised that they are working on this and hope to correct it at the next update.

Go to: