huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

Finally Finished This Game!!!

[Post New]by huffpatsy on May 11, 14 12:43 PM
After starting over too many times to tell, I ran out of names, I finally was able to finish this game. It really needs fixing. Keep your hands off the diary, that was my downfall too many times. The hint worked perfectly this time. If a game is fixed for bugs in the beginning, there wouldn't be all the problems ie freezing and keeps telling you it is corrupted and have to start over. It really is a good game and I am glad I was able to complete it.

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

Re:Finally Finished This Game!!!

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on May 28, 14 6:17 PM
Glad you could finish! I just played the game all of the way through with no problems whatsoever. Weird, how this happens in a lot of games.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

Finally Finished This Game!!!

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Jun 29, 14 3:00 AM
huffpatsy wrote:After starting over too many times to tell, I ran out of names, I finally was able to finish this game. It really needs fixing. Keep your hands off the diary, that was my downfall too many times. The hint worked perfectly this time. If a game is fixed for bugs in the beginning, there wouldn't be all the problems ie freezing and keeps telling you it is corrupted and have to start over. It really is a good game and I am glad I was able to complete it.

I did the same thing and had the same results. I wouldn't give up. It was a good game...and would be great if ever fixed it. Like "huffypatsy said" DO NOT TOUCH THE DIARY AT ALL...if your having the same problems we did. You might make it through the game. It's really a great game. I doubt after this much time...they will fixed it...but there is always hope.

Go to: